Reta and the antidepressant surprise

angeliquereta

Explorer
Joined
Jun 25, 2026
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Location
Lévis/Québec/Canada
anti depressors have been part of my life for a few Years now. Whenever my morning dose got forgotten I Always knew, because it cause me some Electric chocs in tooth. A really strange way to notice, but so unpleasant that It is kind of the best reminder (the mollécule is venlafaxine)

Yet since starting Reta (3rd week), even at low dose, those Electric chocs have disappeared, litteraly.

The médication does not feel any less effective to me, my moral is really as usual, but how reta is doing it is what I am so Curious about.

Anyone else noticing Effects of this kind?

Any idea how this could be explained ?

médical advice or anything like that is not what I seek, but trying to understand the mecanism really is interesting
 
Back
Top