I’d gone roughly a month without reta. During that prior stretch, 2 mg was working well for me — hardly any side effects, and the weight was coming off nicely.
A few days back I took a 2 mg shot. Because it seemed like nothing had actually left the syringe, I went ahead and gave myself another 2 mg. In hindsight, that first one likely did go in, and I can’t say with 100% certainty what my total dose was. I’d estimate it landed somewhere between 4–6 mg.
After that, my skin became extremely sensitive and painful. It’s almost as if I have a severe sunburn — even ordinary contact or clothing feels irritating. Nothing like this ever happened to me while on reta before.
If anyone has dealt with something similar:
A few days back I took a 2 mg shot. Because it seemed like nothing had actually left the syringe, I went ahead and gave myself another 2 mg. In hindsight, that first one likely did go in, and I can’t say with 100% certainty what my total dose was. I’d estimate it landed somewhere between 4–6 mg.
After that, my skin became extremely sensitive and painful. It’s almost as if I have a severe sunburn — even ordinary contact or clothing feels irritating. Nothing like this ever happened to me while on reta before.
If anyone has dealt with something similar:
- How long did it last?
- Did it gradually disappear as the drug wore off?
- Did you stop dosing completely until it resolved?
- Was there anything that helped with the discomfort?