Nate2plate
Explorer
Short background. From one of the pricier vendors (this was before we knew better) we picked up 1 vial of reta, reconstituted it with hospira, and the results were excellent.
Then we bought a kit from a source that appears highly reputable, with plenty of positive feedback and group testing supporting the product. Their BAC water was part of the same order.
After mixing the kit (not chilled, and rolled gently in the palms), the solution looked good. Clear, as expected. We dosed it and it appeared to work. The effect felt somewhat different, yet fat loss kept going and inflammation continued dropping, etc. I wasn’t as nauseated by it, though I assumed that was because week three had arrived and the dose was no longer new.
When the second dose was drawn from that vial, it had turned cloudy. I put it aside, reconstituted a second vial, and that one also became cloudy once it sat. Roll it again and it clears up.
A little of the earlier reta was still on hand, so we combined it with the new BAC and it looks okay so far, but we’re waiting to see whether cloudiness returns.
Is needing another roll to clear things out typical? Could the new bac have a PH problem?
Hospira is already on the way, and I’ll test the new Reta batch with it.
Hopefully this is all clear!
Then we bought a kit from a source that appears highly reputable, with plenty of positive feedback and group testing supporting the product. Their BAC water was part of the same order.
After mixing the kit (not chilled, and rolled gently in the palms), the solution looked good. Clear, as expected. We dosed it and it appeared to work. The effect felt somewhat different, yet fat loss kept going and inflammation continued dropping, etc. I wasn’t as nauseated by it, though I assumed that was because week three had arrived and the dose was no longer new.
When the second dose was drawn from that vial, it had turned cloudy. I put it aside, reconstituted a second vial, and that one also became cloudy once it sat. Roll it again and it clears up.
A little of the earlier reta was still on hand, so we combined it with the new BAC and it looks okay so far, but we’re waiting to see whether cloudiness returns.
Is needing another roll to clear things out typical? Could the new bac have a PH problem?
Hospira is already on the way, and I’ll test the new Reta batch with it.
Hopefully this is all clear!