Crowreap said:
Bigdog0628 said:
For years, my daily caffeine intake has stayed consistent. Each morning I have a few cups of coffee, and later in the day I get caffeine from another drink. But over the past few days since beginning Reta, once I have that afternoon caffeine, I end up feeling way too stimulated, and it's not a pleasant sensation. Has anyone else run into this?
With reta reducing how much food you're carrying, and with the calorie deficit in play, caffeine's impact becomes stronger — and as the pounds come off, that jittery overstimulated state will in all likelihood intensify. In my own case, that's exactly what's happened. Personally, though, I don't view it as something negative. Since it's making you feel uncomfortable, the solution is to cut back on how much caffeine you take in. Try dropping a single cup of coffee, for instance, and then check how that leaves you feeling.