Is bloating something others have run into while using reta?
I've been using reta for 2 months now. At the beginning, my 6 pack was visible, but these days there's so much bloat that no 6 pack shows at all. Constipation isn't the issue since I use the toilet regularly. For years I've stuck to a keto diet, yet my bodyfat has always hovered near 20%. Being in my late 40s and on medication that appears to stop further weight loss is what led me to try reta.
During a recent holiday, the bloat made me look terrible, but once I returned (having skipped reta for more than a week), my 6 pack was visible again and I appeared fairly lean. A few days after restarting reta, though, the bloat returned and once more no 6 pack can be seen. My stomach appears distended.
From what I've read, people often bring up enzymes, probiotics and berberine, so I've bought all 3 and will begin them tomorrow.
TBH, knowing it's bloating rather than fat gain brings some relief, but it still worries me.
My reta protocol is 2mg/week (1mg Mon/Thurs).
I've been using reta for 2 months now. At the beginning, my 6 pack was visible, but these days there's so much bloat that no 6 pack shows at all. Constipation isn't the issue since I use the toilet regularly. For years I've stuck to a keto diet, yet my bodyfat has always hovered near 20%. Being in my late 40s and on medication that appears to stop further weight loss is what led me to try reta.
During a recent holiday, the bloat made me look terrible, but once I returned (having skipped reta for more than a week), my 6 pack was visible again and I appeared fairly lean. A few days after restarting reta, though, the bloat returned and once more no 6 pack can be seen. My stomach appears distended.
From what I've read, people often bring up enzymes, probiotics and berberine, so I've bought all 3 and will begin them tomorrow.
TBH, knowing it's bloating rather than fat gain brings some relief, but it still worries me.
My reta protocol is 2mg/week (1mg Mon/Thurs).