I looked into this a bit, but I want to confirm I've got it right and ask a few things
1. Freezing Reta is possible, but only 1 time per vial, provided it hasn't been opened yet. Once it's opened and BAC has been added, keep it refrigerated in something that blocks light; that way it lasts up to 4 weeks, though some claim 12 weeks is still okay as long as the solution remains clear — correct?
2. For unopened BAC, what's the right way to keep it? Some say room temperature, but I'd like another opinion. How long does it last stored that way? And once opened and moved to the fridge, what's its usable window?
3. When mixing, do Reta and BAC need to be at the same temperature? For example, if the Reta comes out of the fridge and the BAC is at room temperature, is that okay?
4. Before injecting, should the vial be shaken? Or is that something you shouldn't do?
1. Freezing Reta is possible, but only 1 time per vial, provided it hasn't been opened yet. Once it's opened and BAC has been added, keep it refrigerated in something that blocks light; that way it lasts up to 4 weeks, though some claim 12 weeks is still okay as long as the solution remains clear — correct?
2. For unopened BAC, what's the right way to keep it? Some say room temperature, but I'd like another opinion. How long does it last stored that way? And once opened and moved to the fridge, what's its usable window?
3. When mixing, do Reta and BAC need to be at the same temperature? For example, if the Reta comes out of the fridge and the BAC is at room temperature, is that okay?
4. Before injecting, should the vial be shaken? Or is that something you shouldn't do?