Reta 30 supply checklist

Powerslide

Explorer
Joined
Mar 8, 2026
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Location
Tulsa
I want to kick things off with 10 units of 30reta, and according to a calculator I came across, mixing it with 3ml bac gives 1mg. One thing I'm unsure about: will 3ml actually fit inside the vials?

Reta30 has been ordered

Items sitting in my cart:

easy touch pinning syringes 100x

prep pads 70%

3ml luer lock reconst syringes

sharps container

13mm filters

1 30ml bac water

Is that enough to begin, or is something still missing?

Will the filters work with the 3ml luer lock syringes?
 
A 3mL volume does work. One thing that isn't on your list: a sterile vial for holding the filtered solution. As for the filters, they work with luer lock syringes, and luer slip needles can be attached to them.
 
Easy should work.

What syringe size are you using?

Your list seems solid. Do you have spare syringe needles just for venting while you fill the filtered material? And empty vials for storing the filtered stuff?
 
BNLFL said:

Easy should work.

What syringe size are you using?

Your list seems solid. Do you have spare syringe needles just for venting while you fill the filtered material? And empty vials for storing the filtered stuff?
For venting, could I simply detach the needle from one of the pinning needle packs, which come in boxes of 100? Also, I need to include some vials.
 
Powerslide said:

BNLFL said:

Easy should work.

What syringe size are you using?

Your list seems solid. Do you have spare syringe needles just for venting while you fill the filtered material? And empty vials for storing the filtered stuff?
For venting, could I simply detach the needle from one of the pinning needle packs, which come in boxes of 100? Also, I need to include some vials.
Absolutely.
 
Seems like needles are missing from your list, unless your luer locks are bundled with them. Novo Nordisk also offers a sharps container at no cost that you can request.
 
If you're unsure at any point, have chatGPT or another AI guide you through each step — just pose the question to the AI. That builds the confidence you're after. The online calculators? I skip them entirely. My approach is to ask google gemini, and it handles the math in a format that clicks for me.
 
Ended up buying Easy Touch by mistake — those aren't needles. For the 3ml, I got an email back telling me a prescription was required. Any recommendations on where to get syringes/needles for reconstitution, and spots to pin?
 
Powerslide said:

Ended up buying Easy Touch by mistake — those aren't needles. For the 3ml, I got an email back telling me a prescription was required. Any recommendations on where to get syringes/needles for reconstitution, and spots to pin?
For buying needles and syringes separately, Underground Supply is one option — check the vendor section — and Amazon works too. When I reconstitute, I go with 3 ml syringes paired with 1" needles. To draw the mixed peptide out of the vial for filtering, I switch to 1.5" needles. A 1.5" needle ought to reach the bottom. As for injecting, my choice is Easy Touch 31g 5/16"(8mm) insulin syringes, which you can also find at Underground supply or Vitality medical dot com. One more thing: when using a 13 mm filter, draw roughly 1 mL of air first so the hold up volume gets purged out of the filter. Getting the maximum back is the goal.
 
rettta said:

If you're unsure at any point, have chatGPT or another AI guide you through each step — just pose the question to the AI. That builds the confidence you're after. The online calculators? I skip them entirely. My approach is to ask google gemini, and it handles the math in a format that clicks for me.
If this is giving you a hard time, just keep saying it's hypothetical, or that you're working on a book and doing research🙂
 
anhydrous said:

A 3mL volume does work. One thing that isn't on your list: a sterile vial for holding the filtered solution. As for the filters, they work with luer lock syringes, and luer slip needles can be attached to them.
Hold on a second. Perhaps I'm getting this wrong, but does what arrives actually have to go through a filter and then into a different vial from the one it shipped in? In other words, I can't simply inject the BAC Water straight into the container holding the product, the way it was delivered, and let it reconstitute there? The reason I'm asking: the first powdered Reta I bought, which I still haven't mixed, basically showed up together with the luer lock and the bac water, plus directions telling me how much water to add and that I should mix it into the vial containing the powder.
 
Filtering into another vial isn't strictly required, though a lot of folks suggest doing it anyway so the mixed peptide ends up sterile—or as close as you can get, catching mold and tiny particles. I only found out about this practice after going through my first 2 vials. From here on, I'll be filtering. That said, you'll need sterile vials and sterile filters, and you have to avoid contaminating anything while working—plus make sure those supplies themselves are sterile, and so on. Best of luck! @domin8brix
 
Chili777 said:


You should be able to get separate needles and syringes from Underground Supply, in the vendor section, or on Amazon. I use 1" needles and 3 ml syringes for recon. I also use 1.5" needles to pull the reconned pep from the vial for filtering. You should be able to get to the bottom with a 1.5" needle. For pinning, I use Easy Touch 31g 5/16"(8mm) insulin syringes, also at Underground supply or Vitality medical dot com. Also, with a 13 mm filter, pull up about 1 mL of air to purge the hold up volume from the filter. You want as much as you can get back.

Click to expand...
My mixing supplies also come from Amazon. For syringes, I stick with the same 31g 8mm size. I picked up BD in .05 and 1ml from Underground, and from Injection Shop I got 31g 8mm .05 and 1ml Easy Touch, plus 5 30ml Hospira. Shipping was free, and there’s a forum discount on the syringes.
 
GTS97 said:

Seems like needles are missing from your list, unless your luer locks are bundled with them. Novo Nordisk also offers a sharps container at no cost that you can request.
Another option is a used laundry detergent jug. Look up your local rules on how to throw it away.
 
Powerslide said:

I want to kick things off with 10 units of 30reta, and according to a calculator I came across, mixing it with 3ml bac gives 1mg. One thing I'm unsure about: will 3ml actually fit inside the vials?

Reta30 has been ordered

Items sitting in my cart:

easy touch pinning syringes 100x

prep pads 70%

3ml luer lock reconst syringes

sharps container

13mm filters

1 30ml bac water

Is that enough to begin, or is something still missing?

Will the filters work with the 3ml luer lock syringes?
Yep, that works
 
HereKittyKitty said:

GTS97 said:

Seems like needles are missing from your list, unless your luer locks are bundled with them. Novo Nordisk also offers a sharps container at no cost that you can request.
Another option is a used laundry detergent jug. Look up your local rules on how to throw it away.
I signed up for a mail-back service similar to the one shown below. Once it's full, you send it back using prepaid postage, and a replacement gets shipped to you. No cost at all. Just don't throw away the box you'll need for the return shipment.




Mail-Back Program | MedSharps Safe Waste Disposal



Join Medsharps' Mail-Back Program for safe, convenient medical waste disposal. Ensure compliance with easy-to-use, mail-back sharps containers.

Image unavailable


medsharps.com
 
A few county recycling centers in our area accept paint, yard waste, household debris (though not garbage), appliances, and similar items. If you bring your sharps container there, they will hand you a replacement one.
 
Thank you.

Most local governments — whether townships, boroughs, or cities — provide sharps disposal programs.
 
domin8brix said:

anhydrous said:

A 3mL volume does work. One thing that isn't on your list: a sterile vial for holding the filtered solution. As for the filters, they work with luer lock syringes, and luer slip needles can be attached to them.
Hold on a second. Perhaps I'm getting this wrong, but does what arrives actually have to go through a filter and then into a different vial from the one it shipped in? In other words, I can't simply inject the BAC Water straight into the container holding the product, the way it was delivered, and let it reconstitute there? The reason I'm asking: the first powdered Reta I bought, which I still haven't mixed, basically showed up together with the luer lock and the bac water, plus directions telling me how much water to add and that I should mix it into the vial containing the powder.

If you want to cut costs by skipping the removal of bacteria, fungi, and particulate matter, nobody from the peptide police is going to come and Rodney King you over it. Doing your own research and deciding what works for you is up to you. Risk tolerance varies from one person to the next.
 
Back
Top