Reta 20 compared to Reta 10

Mochizuki0124

Explorer
Joined
Feb 13, 2026
Messages
147
Reaction score
0
Location
California
I have no prior experience with peptides. I picked up one Reta vial of 20mg and another of 10mg, yet the amount in each appears identical. Does only the strength differ while the volume stays the same? Thanks for any help
 
Mochizuki0124 said:

I have no prior experience with peptides. I picked up one Reta vial of 20mg and another of 10mg, yet the amount in each appears identical. Does only the strength differ while the volume stays the same? Thanks for any help
That is accurate.
 
Another factor is the relationship between the amount you inject and the total mg in the vial. Once mixed, reta is very unstable and remains usable for a maximum of 4 weeks, even when kept refrigerated. For example, if your weekly amount is 1mg and it comes from a mixed 20mg Reta, after 4 weeks you would have used just 4mg of the 20, leaving 16mg that would either be spoiled or less potent.
 
frostycobbler said:

Another factor is the relationship between the amount you inject and the total mg in the vial. Once mixed, reta is very unstable and remains usable for a maximum of 4 weeks, even when kept refrigerated. For example, if your weekly amount is 1mg and it comes from a mixed 20mg Reta, after 4 weeks you would have used just 4mg of the 20, leaving 16mg that would either be spoiled or less potent.
Nope. I plan to keep using my supply for 8-10 weeks.
 
Mochizuki0124 said:

I have no prior experience with peptides. I picked up one Reta vial of 20mg and another of 10mg, yet the amount in each appears identical. Does only the strength differ while the volume stays the same? Thanks for any help
From what I understand, the visible powder in a vial is mostly filler—the actual peptide amount is extremely small.
 
frostycobbler said:

Another factor is the relationship between the amount you inject and the total mg in the vial. Once mixed, reta is very unstable and remains usable for a maximum of 4 weeks, even when kept refrigerated. For example, if your weekly amount is 1mg and it comes from a mixed 20mg Reta, after 4 weeks you would have used just 4mg of the 20, leaving 16mg that would either be spoiled or less potent.
When it comes to topics like this, please keep in mind what your opinion is based on. Plenty of testing and data exist for these products that verify how long they last and the percentage at which they can degrade. You Tube carries numerous videos, and there are online papers with test scoring. Another factor is risk tolerance, along with the fluid used to reconstitute the powder. If you can, please share whatever data supports your statement. For my part, I don't talk about my own risk tolerance regarding how long I store peptides, which also means I'm not obligated to share my research and study materials. I'm not attacking you here; this is advice about how you or others might respond, since people read these posts and some will treat this data as facts.
 
I've just begun using reta 20. The reason I'm on 20 now is that it seems like better value for me, since I always run through 10 quite fast, and 20 lasts much longer.
 
Probably within the next 1 to 3 weeks I'll be starting reta (right now I'm doing tirz at 5mgx2 per week)...my supply includes a pot full of R20 kits, since that figure lines up with the usage I anticipate, which is also why I've got a pot full of T30...that said...a couple of kits of R10 that were supposed to arrive today are on the way, and those will let me begin on a lower dose so I can adjust to it before increasing... 👍
 
Flash-BCR said:

Probably within the next 1 to 3 weeks I'll be starting reta (right now I'm doing tirz at 5mgx2 per week)...my supply includes a pot full of R20 kits, since that figure lines up with the usage I anticipate, which is also why I've got a pot full of T30...that said...a couple of kits of R10 that were supposed to arrive today are on the way, and those will let me begin on a lower dose so I can adjust to it before increasing... 👍
Wishing you the best. My reta dose went up from 3mg to 4mg each week. Both tirz and reta are part of my routine.

Linky
 
Back
Top