Restarting Reta

Bruh132

Explorer
Joined
May 16, 2026
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Arizona
Hey everyone! A sourcing problem has come up recently, which means I can't keep going with the protocol I've been on. My GLP Journey began earlier this year. That was my very first time injecting anything, and so far it's been great. I began at .5mg and worked my way up to 4mg/week, staying there for more than a month. Everything was fine.

Once I'm able to start again (likely a month or so from now), where do you think I should pick up? Do I begin from scratch at .5mg, or resume at 4mg?

I'd really appreciate any other advice or stories from people who went through something similar!
 
Even though it's a pain and costs a lot, get 1 or 2 vials from a US peptide vendor.
 
Bruh132 said:

Hey everyone! A sourcing problem has come up recently, which means I can't keep going with the protocol I've been on. My GLP Journey began earlier this year. That was my very first time injecting anything, and so far it's been great. I began at .5mg and worked my way up to 4mg/week, staying there for more than a month. Everything was fine.

Once I'm able to start again (likely a month or so from now), where do you think I should pick up? Do I begin from scratch at .5mg, or resume at 4mg?

I'd really appreciate any other advice or stories from people who went through something similar!
If you're obese, don't even begin before you've stockpiled a full year of supply. If that's not the case, then there shouldn't be much trouble with being cautious and kicking off around 1mg, assuming everything has cleared from your system. The only real factor is the side effect question. There's been some discussion about receptor desensitization, but based on what you've said, I doubt your time on it was long enough for that to come into play. Naturally, anything can happen. Still, here's what I'd do. Begin with a low dose, then escalate.
 
Smiter said:

Bruh132 said:

Hey everyone! A sourcing problem has come up recently, which means I can't keep going with the protocol I've been on. My GLP Journey began earlier this year. That was my very first time injecting anything, and so far it's been great. I began at .5mg and worked my way up to 4mg/week, staying there for more than a month. Everything was fine.

Once I'm able to start again (likely a month or so from now), where do you think I should pick up? Do I begin from scratch at .5mg, or resume at 4mg?

I'd really appreciate any other advice or stories from people who went through something similar!
If you're obese, don't even begin before you've stockpiled a full year of supply. If that's not the case, then there shouldn't be much trouble with being cautious and kicking off around 1mg, assuming everything has cleared from your system. The only real factor is the side effect question. There's been some discussion about receptor desensitization, but based on what you've said, I doubt your time on it was long enough for that to come into play. Naturally, anything can happen. Still, here's what I'd do. Begin with a low dose, then escalate.
That's a fresh take I hadn't come across before.
 
BNLFL said:

Smiter said:

Bruh132 said:

Hey everyone! A sourcing problem has come up recently, which means I can't keep going with the protocol I've been on. My GLP Journey began earlier this year. That was my very first time injecting anything, and so far it's been great. I began at .5mg and worked my way up to 4mg/week, staying there for more than a month. Everything was fine.

Once I'm able to start again (likely a month or so from now), where do you think I should pick up? Do I begin from scratch at .5mg, or resume at 4mg?

I'd really appreciate any other advice or stories from people who went through something similar!
If you're obese, don't even begin before you've stockpiled a full year of supply. If that's not the case, then there shouldn't be much trouble with being cautious and kicking off around 1mg, assuming everything has cleared from your system. The only real factor is the side effect question. There's been some discussion about receptor desensitization, but based on what you've said, I doubt your time on it was long enough for that to come into play. Naturally, anything can happen. Still, here's what I'd do. Begin with a low dose, then escalate.
That's a fresh take I hadn't come across before.
Nonsense! This has been circulating everywhere..and you? The Fort Knox of grey stockpiles is against it? You'd put the Pharisees to shame with that hypocrisy? Having a bit of reassurance while running GLP's isn't a bad thing...
 
BNLFL said:

Smiter said:

Bruh132 said:

Hey everyone! A sourcing problem has come up recently, which means I can't keep going with the protocol I've been on. My GLP Journey began earlier this year. That was my very first time injecting anything, and so far it's been great. I began at .5mg and worked my way up to 4mg/week, staying there for more than a month. Everything was fine.

Once I'm able to start again (likely a month or so from now), where do you think I should pick up? Do I begin from scratch at .5mg, or resume at 4mg?

I'd really appreciate any other advice or stories from people who went through something similar!
If you're obese, don't even begin before you've stockpiled a full year of supply. If that's not the case, then there shouldn't be much trouble with being cautious and kicking off around 1mg, assuming everything has cleared from your system. The only real factor is the side effect question. There's been some discussion about receptor desensitization, but based on what you've said, I doubt your time on it was long enough for that to come into play. Naturally, anything can happen. Still, here's what I'd do. Begin with a low dose, then escalate.
That's a fresh take I hadn't come across before.
When I started my Retatrutide journey, I had just a month's worth on hand...The stress is genuine. Given your enormous dragon-like stash, this might seem minor to you, but those of us who are mere mortals must prepare for these kinds of contingencies.
 
Smiter said:

BNLFL said:

Smiter said:

Bruh132 said:

Hey everyone! A sourcing problem has come up recently, which means I can't keep going with the protocol I've been on. My GLP Journey began earlier this year. That was my very first time injecting anything, and so far it's been great. I began at .5mg and worked my way up to 4mg/week, staying there for more than a month. Everything was fine.

Once I'm able to start again (likely a month or so from now), where do you think I should pick up? Do I begin from scratch at .5mg, or resume at 4mg?

I'd really appreciate any other advice or stories from people who went through something similar!
If you're obese, don't even begin before you've stockpiled a full year of supply. If that's not the case, then there shouldn't be much trouble with being cautious and kicking off around 1mg, assuming everything has cleared from your system. The only real factor is the side effect question. There's been some discussion about receptor desensitization, but based on what you've said, I doubt your time on it was long enough for that to come into play. Naturally, anything can happen. Still, here's what I'd do. Begin with a low dose, then escalate.
That's a fresh take I hadn't come across before.
Nonsense! This has been circulating everywhere..and you? The Fort Knox of grey stockpiles is against it? You'd put the Pharisees to shame with that hypocrisy? Having a bit of reassurance while running GLP's isn't a bad thing...

Smiter said:

BNLFL said:

Smiter said:

Bruh132 said:

Hey everyone! A sourcing problem has come up recently, which means I can't keep going with the protocol I've been on. My GLP Journey began earlier this year. That was my very first time injecting anything, and so far it's been great. I began at .5mg and worked my way up to 4mg/week, staying there for more than a month. Everything was fine.

Once I'm able to start again (likely a month or so from now), where do you think I should pick up? Do I begin from scratch at .5mg, or resume at 4mg?

I'd really appreciate any other advice or stories from people who went through something similar!
If you're obese, don't even begin before you've stockpiled a full year of supply. If that's not the case, then there shouldn't be much trouble with being cautious and kicking off around 1mg, assuming everything has cleared from your system. The only real factor is the side effect question. There's been some discussion about receptor desensitization, but based on what you've said, I doubt your time on it was long enough for that to come into play. Naturally, anything can happen. Still, here's what I'd do. Begin with a low dose, then escalate.
That's a fresh take I hadn't come across before.
When I started my Retatrutide journey, I had just a month's worth on hand...The stress is genuine. Given your enormous dragon-like stash, this might seem minor to you, but those of us who are mere mortals must prepare for these kinds of contingencies.

17746413a683c0101553671b6afe36c9a4b65941e5ee9ae75ba7af0c0dd4eddf.gif
 
ladyj779 said:

Even though it's a pain and costs a lot, get 1 or 2 vials from a US peptide vendor.
I think BST in certain TG groups can work too. The cost runs higher than normal, but it still comes in below those "AMERICAN MADE FREEDOM PEPS" style sites.
 
BNLFL said:

Smiter said:

BNLFL said:

Smiter said:

Bruh132 said:

Hey everyone! A sourcing problem has come up recently, which means I can't keep going with the protocol I've been on. My GLP Journey began earlier this year. That was my very first time injecting anything, and so far it's been great. I began at .5mg and worked my way up to 4mg/week, staying there for more than a month. Everything was fine.

Once I'm able to start again (likely a month or so from now), where do you think I should pick up? Do I begin from scratch at .5mg, or resume at 4mg?

I'd really appreciate any other advice or stories from people who went through something similar!
If you're obese, don't even begin before you've stockpiled a full year of supply. If that's not the case, then there shouldn't be much trouble with being cautious and kicking off around 1mg, assuming everything has cleared from your system. The only real factor is the side effect question. There's been some discussion about receptor desensitization, but based on what you've said, I doubt your time on it was long enough for that to come into play. Naturally, anything can happen. Still, here's what I'd do. Begin with a low dose, then escalate.
That's a fresh take I hadn't come across before.
Nonsense! This has been circulating everywhere..and you? The Fort Knox of grey stockpiles is against it? You'd put the Pharisees to shame with that hypocrisy? Having a bit of reassurance while running GLP's isn't a bad thing...

Smiter said:

BNLFL said:

Smiter said:

Bruh132 said:

Hey everyone! A sourcing problem has come up recently, which means I can't keep going with the protocol I've been on. My GLP Journey began earlier this year. That was my very first time injecting anything, and so far it's been great. I began at .5mg and worked my way up to 4mg/week, staying there for more than a month. Everything was fine.

Once I'm able to start again (likely a month or so from now), where do you think I should pick up? Do I begin from scratch at .5mg, or resume at 4mg?

I'd really appreciate any other advice or stories from people who went through something similar!
If you're obese, don't even begin before you've stockpiled a full year of supply. If that's not the case, then there shouldn't be much trouble with being cautious and kicking off around 1mg, assuming everything has cleared from your system. The only real factor is the side effect question. There's been some discussion about receptor desensitization, but based on what you've said, I doubt your time on it was long enough for that to come into play. Naturally, anything can happen. Still, here's what I'd do. Begin with a low dose, then escalate.
That's a fresh take I hadn't come across before.
When I started my Retatrutide journey, I had just a month's worth on hand...The stress is genuine. Given your enormous dragon-like stash, this might seem minor to you, but those of us who are mere mortals must prepare for these kinds of contingencies.

View attachment 11328
I'm a big fan of Trailer Park Boys
 
Unfortunately, many reports describe people who pause a GLP med for a period and then discover it works much less well once resumed. If you can find any route to keep going without a break, that would be my suggestion. Even if all you manage is to pick up 1 kit from somebody with a US warehouse. Sell a kid or something if you have to, but my recommendation would be to do whatever it takes to steer clear of stopping and starting over.
 
Smiter said:

BNLFL said:

Smiter said:

Bruh132 said:

Hey everyone! A sourcing problem has come up recently, which means I can't keep going with the protocol I've been on. My GLP Journey began earlier this year. That was my very first time injecting anything, and so far it's been great. I began at .5mg and worked my way up to 4mg/week, staying there for more than a month. Everything was fine.

Once I'm able to start again (likely a month or so from now), where do you think I should pick up? Do I begin from scratch at .5mg, or resume at 4mg?

I'd really appreciate any other advice or stories from people who went through something similar!
If you're obese, don't even begin before you've stockpiled a full year of supply. If that's not the case, then there shouldn't be much trouble with being cautious and kicking off around 1mg, assuming everything has cleared from your system. The only real factor is the side effect question. There's been some discussion about receptor desensitization, but based on what you've said, I doubt your time on it was long enough for that to come into play. Naturally, anything can happen. Still, here's what I'd do. Begin with a low dose, then escalate.
That's a fresh take I hadn't come across before.
Nonsense! This has been circulating everywhere..and you? The Fort Knox of grey stockpiles is against it? You'd put the Pharisees to shame with that hypocrisy? Having a bit of reassurance while running GLP's isn't a bad thing...

Hold on a moment.

Lots of folks keep a stash, hoard supplies, or stockpile them.

Being rude isn't called for. Everyone here is friendly. Be mindful of who you're talking to.
 
HereKittyKitty said:

Smiter said:

BNLFL said:

Smiter said:

Bruh132 said:

Hey everyone! A sourcing problem has come up recently, which means I can't keep going with the protocol I've been on. My GLP Journey began earlier this year. That was my very first time injecting anything, and so far it's been great. I began at .5mg and worked my way up to 4mg/week, staying there for more than a month. Everything was fine.

Once I'm able to start again (likely a month or so from now), where do you think I should pick up? Do I begin from scratch at .5mg, or resume at 4mg?

I'd really appreciate any other advice or stories from people who went through something similar!
If you're obese, don't even begin before you've stockpiled a full year of supply. If that's not the case, then there shouldn't be much trouble with being cautious and kicking off around 1mg, assuming everything has cleared from your system. The only real factor is the side effect question. There's been some discussion about receptor desensitization, but based on what you've said, I doubt your time on it was long enough for that to come into play. Naturally, anything can happen. Still, here's what I'd do. Begin with a low dose, then escalate.
That's a fresh take I hadn't come across before.
Nonsense! This has been circulating everywhere..and you? The Fort Knox of grey stockpiles is against it? You'd put the Pharisees to shame with that hypocrisy? Having a bit of reassurance while running GLP's isn't a bad thing...

Hold on a moment.

Lots of folks keep a stash, hoard supplies, or stockpile them.

Being rude isn't called for. Everyone here is friendly. Be mindful of who you're talking to.
That was meant as sarcasm...just a joke aimed at hoarders and newbie hoarder-wannabes
 
This isn't a great way to get a point across. Consider who you're talking to. When the person reading doesn't know you, sarcasm is hard to get across without signals - /s, 😉, jk, and so on.

It came across as not sarcastic in the slightest, especially since you wouldn't let it go.
 
Back
Top