Repost: Analysis of Vendor Sourcing

articfox said:


This is great work, thank you so much for sharing.

My question is: Could you do this again, but instead only with the COA's that include sterility testing as well with purity ? it would be great to see how those groups look once sterility stacks up against them.

Click to expand...
How many sterility test results have you ever seen from the 'abc' type vendors that advertise on this site?...Most are not even putting out endo tests...
 
I didnt quiet read the whole thing but does this take in consideration where they were tested? There are labs now that are being scrutenized it seems like they are producing questionable COA's with high passing rates.
 
Flash-BCR said:


How many sterility test results have you ever seen from the 'abc' type vendors that advertise on this site?...Most are not even putting out endo tests...

Click to expand...

Even the testing group COA’s and whats available publicly could be a good start, there will still be variations from the ABC vendors that could be taken into consideration.
 
Is there anything new on this? My guess is you're still growing the dataset and running comparisons. Given how many bad results have been showing up recently, this seems like something that ought to be done every month, and the results should include both a long-term comparison and a comparison of the most recent results — similar to how a morning blood glucose reading relates to an A1c. Still, excellent work. I'm curious whether Perplexity would return different answers.
 
At some point, ideally within the next 2 months, I'd like to give it another try. The analysis itself isn't hard — AI handles the bulk of it. The real effort goes into gathering all the data and getting it cleaned up into a form that's actually usable. Right now I just don't have the capacity, but I will eventually.
 
Back
Top