bamagirl26
Explorer
Normally I'm extremely diligent when it comes to protecting my skin from the sun - I was in Florida last week - I was outside EVERY day, though I used an umbrella and reapplied sunscreen/wore a hat etc. a lot.
so this week, I spent one day at the beach and the weather was beautiful, with cool breezes... I didn't feel any burning happening, and even though I applied sunscreen a few times, my chest ended up burnt.. it's okay now, but on top of that, I went on what I believed would be a fast trip to the bathroom, but my friend wanted to go down to a shop and we ended up walking for roughly an hour and I had removed my hat since I assumed it was just a quick in/out bathroom trip.
My face received FAR more sun than I wanted, and now I think I've got strange sun spots/hyperpigmentation on my face. I'm hoping all of this will fade, but is there anything I can do to get rid of it quickly. So frustrating because I'm SO careful about shielding my face from the sun- even during Winter!
so this week, I spent one day at the beach and the weather was beautiful, with cool breezes... I didn't feel any burning happening, and even though I applied sunscreen a few times, my chest ended up burnt.. it's okay now, but on top of that, I went on what I believed would be a fast trip to the bathroom, but my friend wanted to go down to a shop and we ended up walking for roughly an hour and I had removed my hat since I assumed it was just a quick in/out bathroom trip.
My face received FAR more sun than I wanted, and now I think I've got strange sun spots/hyperpigmentation on my face. I'm hoping all of this will fade, but is there anything I can do to get rid of it quickly. So frustrating because I'm SO careful about shielding my face from the sun- even during Winter!