Reconstitution - Minimal amount of BAC

Kyli

Explorer
Joined
Jun 12, 2026
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Location
Bulgaria
Hey Everyone,

I have a general question about how to reconstitute peptides. When my 50mg 5-Amino-1MQ first arrived, I mixed it with 2ml. It looked too thick, though. So I put another 1ml in the Vial. From then on, I've been using 3ml BAC for 50-AMQ.

Now that I've moved to Pens, I want to cut down on effort and cartridges. So I'd like to find out what happens when the peptide is too thick. My guess is that 50-AMQ can be dissolved in 1.5ml of BAC, giving a clear red solution. It would obviously be somewhat thick, though. Can it still be pinned safely? Or should I just spend the 1 EUR + Work on the Cartridge and keep using 3ml with 50mg AMQ?
 
I can't offer anything helpful here, but I'm curious to hear how the 5 amino works out for you after a few weeks.

My guess would be that a thicker liquid could be harder to inject with smaller gauge needles — though that's purely speculation on my part. Hopefully someone who knows more will chime in before long.
 
Grrrem said:

I can't offer anything helpful here, but I'm curious to hear how the 5 amino works out for you after a few weeks.

My guess would be that a thicker liquid could be harder to inject with smaller gauge needles — though that's purely speculation on my part. Hopefully someone who knows more will chime in before long.
AMQ has been part of my routine for roughly 3 month now, at 2x 5mg per day. Honestly, I feel great. I have more drive to get things done. More endurance. And motivation is up as well.

What really showed me the difference was going without AMQ. I had started buying Peptides from a local shop that delivers overnight, but a single vial there cost me nearly the same as a whole Kit. Since I knew my AMQ Kit would arrive within a few days, I refused to pay that price for just 1 vial. That left me 4 days with no AMQ. I skipped the afternoon dose and then the next morning's dose. By the following afternoon I crashed hard, to the point where I couldn't even leave my bed. That's when it became clear how much energy AMQ gives me.

So it's one of my main peptides. Taking 10mg per day means a 50mg vial only covers 5 days, which is a bit too short a stretch for a cartridge. That's why I want to put 2 Vials together into a 100mg 3mg BAC Vial.

With 1ml I don't get a clean solution, but 1.5ml looks OKisch. So at minimum, I'll give it a try.
 
With pens and carts, 3ml tends to be more convenient since the stopper doesn't need to travel as far. Honestly, the amount isn't critical—anything up to 3ml works, and if necessary you can divide the dose across multiple carts. A lot of users pair pens with fairly high gauge needles, which makes things worse when the peptide is somewhat thick, because anything under 30G becomes hard to source.
 
Appreciate the details! This is something I've had on my radar for a while, though the feedback I've come across has been all over the place.

Has this ever been part of a combo alongside SS31, Mots, NAD and similar? For me, dropping the Mots made a noticeable difference, while ss31 comes across as gentler in comparison. That said, I get why someone would want to cut down the hassle — even reconstituting just once a week for the stack I'm on has been annoying.

With a twice-daily schedule, I'm guessing 1 dose lands in the morning — is the other one timed around training, or do you take it right before sleep?
 
Grrrem said:

Appreciate the details! This is something I've had on my radar for a while, though the feedback I've come across has been all over the place.

Has this ever been part of a combo alongside SS31, Mots, NAD and similar? For me, dropping the Mots made a noticeable difference, while ss31 comes across as gentler in comparison. That said, I get why someone would want to cut down the hassle — even reconstituting just once a week for the stack I'm on has been annoying.

With a twice-daily schedule, I'm guessing 1 dose lands in the morning — is the other one timed around training, or do you take it right before sleep?
My journey began with 5-AMQ, and later I brought SS-31 into the stack. Once I had gone through roughly 150mg of SS-31, I made the change to MOTs-C.

Grrrem said:

Appreciate the details! This is something I've had on my radar for a while, though the feedback I've come across has been all over the place.

Has this ever been part of a combo alongside SS31, Mots, NAD and similar? For me, dropping the Mots made a noticeable difference, while ss31 comes across as gentler in comparison. That said, I get why someone would want to cut down the hassle — even reconstituting just once a week for the stack I'm on has been annoying.

With a twice-daily schedule, I'm guessing 1 dose lands in the morning — is the other one timed around training, or do you take it right before sleep?
The initial injection happens in the morning, around 5-6:00. Then the next one comes at roughly 13-14:00.
 
Back
Top