Reconstitution Calculator

When_Pigs_Fly

Explorer
Joined
Feb 17, 2026
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
St Augustine, FL
I remember coming across a calculator that someone here in this Community had shared, which was useful for determining how much BAC water to add when reconstituting a vial of lyophilized Reta. Now I can't seem to locate it. Could someone direct me to it? Thanks so much, ann
 
I already replied to you in the other thread.

dcf3b21a377da1fd5ab69c67318d79492add934612a0e72b4ef2cb4f7a399338.jpg



Injection Shop - Reconstitution Calculator


A free peptide calculator for mixing lyophilized peptide vials with BAC bacteriostatic water, sterile water, or bacteriostatic sodium chloride NaCl. Check injectionshop.com for peptide supplies, injection supplies, testosterone therapy, hormone therapy, glp-1, compounded semaglutide...

Image unavailable

calc.injectionshop.com
 
When_Pigs_Fly said:

I remember coming across a calculator that someone here in this Community had shared, which was useful for determining how much BAC water to add when reconstituting a vial of lyophilized Reta. Now I can't seem to locate it. Could someone direct me to it? Thanks so much, ann
https://reverse.peprecon.com/
 
When_Pigs_Fly said:

I remember coming across a calculator that someone here in this Community had shared, which was useful for determining how much BAC water to add when reconstituting a vial of lyophilized Reta. Now I can't seem to locate it. Could someone direct me to it? Thanks so much, ann
For me, https://howmuchbacwater.com has worked better than any other option. It shows you pictures of how much to pull when mixing, plus how much to pull for each dose. Blends are supported too.
 
Vash_ said:

When_Pigs_Fly said:

I remember coming across a calculator that someone here in this Community had shared, which was useful for determining how much BAC water to add when reconstituting a vial of lyophilized Reta. Now I can't seem to locate it. Could someone direct me to it? Thanks so much, ann
For me, https://howmuchbacwater.com has worked better than any other option. It shows you pictures of how much to pull when mixing, plus how much to pull for each dose. Blends are supported too.
Be extremely cautious with this particular calculator. After entering identical values to those I used in 4 other calculators, it was the sole one that instructed me to pull double the correct injection amount. Such a discrepancy would severely compromise my research study.
 
catrix said:

Grok.com appears to handle peptides quite precisely
That's not right!

Grock has gotten many details wrong regarding peptides and serm/sarm. So be cautious!! While it is improving, it has provided me with wrong dosages and inaccurate information.
 
catrix said:

Grok.com appears to handle peptides quite precisely
Using an LLM for this is a really bad plan. These models are well known for making mistakes with calculations, so you should stick to a purpose-built, verified calculator instead.
 
A lot of the calculators out there feel way more complex than they need to be, in my opinion. I appreciate all the links people shared in this thread. Now there are at least a handful of options to test out and choose whichever fits each person best.
 
BNLFL said:

I already replied to you in the other thread.

View attachment 11043


Injection Shop - Reconstitution Calculator


A free peptide calculator for mixing lyophilized peptide vials with BAC bacteriostatic water, sterile water, or bacteriostatic sodium chloride NaCl. Check injectionshop.com for peptide supplies, injection supplies, testosterone therapy, hormone therapy, glp-1, compounded semaglutide...

Image unavailable

calc.injectionshop.com

A quick heads-up — this page has stopped working for users in Australia. 😔
 

Attachments

  • dcf3b21a377da1fd5ab69c67318d79492add934612a0e72b4ef2cb4f7a399338.jpg
    dcf3b21a377da1fd5ab69c67318d79492add934612a0e72b4ef2cb4f7a399338.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 4
ltjltj said:

catrix said:

Grok.com appears to handle peptides quite precisely
Using an LLM for this is a really bad plan. These models are well known for making mistakes with calculations, so you should stick to a purpose-built, verified calculator instead.
Alternatively... just teach yourself this basic arithmetic. It isn't exactly brain science.
 
DrPEPr said:

ltjltj said:

catrix said:

Grok.com appears to handle peptides quite precisely
Using an LLM for this is a really bad plan. These models are well known for making mistakes with calculations, so you should stick to a purpose-built, verified calculator instead.
Alternatively... just teach yourself this basic arithmetic. It isn't exactly brain science.

For my own part, I prefer making the concentration a round number when I reconstitute, since that keeps the arithmetic simple enough to work out mentally. Usually I aim for either 10mg/mL or 20mg/mL, which makes the calculations very straightforward.
 
Back
Top