Reconstituting SLU-PP-332

Oilersfan35

Explorer
Joined
Jul 15, 2026
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Edmonton, Alberta
I'm researching SLU-PP-332 and I've come across reports that some people run into problems when trying to reconstitute it. Does anyone here have firsthand experience with this, or can anyone point me toward a specific protocol that should be used for recon?
 
My initial 2 kits mixed without a problem using BAC, but the 3 additional kits I just received refuse to dissolve in BAC. My plan is to first dissolve with .5ml of DMSO, then transfer that solution into a fresh vial containing 2ml of BAC. I've seen reports from others that this approach works. The DMSO should be here tomorrow. I also picked up the capsules, though I didn't notice any effect from them.
 
I've reconstituted quite a few vials and never had a problem, going DMSO then Bac Water. I stick to hospira only, to keep problems to a minimum.

Start by adding 0.5ml of DMSO....slowly — a drop at a time. Let the powder fully dissolve. Then, moving the vial gently, add 2ml of bac water slowly. Assuming a 5mg vial, that gives 2mg per 1ml. It lives in the fridge, in the dark, and stays crystal clear.

Kisspeptin was the only one I've had trouble with — I tried 2 vials and both gelled the moment they hit hospira. Adding AA cleared one of them up. Not a risk worth taking, so I wrote it off as a bad lot. Probably my error, but I'm on trt now and it's no use to me.
 
To achieve a completely transparent solution, I had to combine DMSO and BAC in a 1:1 ratio. I put the DMSO in first, then introduced the BAC gradually. My experimentation consumed 4 or 5 vials.

At this point, I'm genuinely puzzled as to why the initial 2 kits of SLU mixed perfectly using BAC alone.

EDIT: Having searched online about injecting a 50/50 blend of DMSO and BAC, I've decided to drop this entire plan.
 
KevinS said:

I've reconstituted quite a few vials and never had a problem, going DMSO then Bac Water. I stick to hospira only, to keep problems to a minimum.

Start by adding 0.5ml of DMSO....slowly — a drop at a time. Let the powder fully dissolve. Then, moving the vial gently, add 2ml of bac water slowly. Assuming a 5mg vial, that gives 2mg per 1ml. It lives in the fridge, in the dark, and stays crystal clear.

Kisspeptin was the only one I've had trouble with — I tried 2 vials and both gelled the moment they hit hospira. Adding AA cleared one of them up. Not a risk worth taking, so I wrote it off as a bad lot. Probably my error, but I'm on trt now and it's no use to me.
Hi, can you share more details about the way you reconstituted the Slupp? I just used this approach on 2 vials, and the result was still cloudy.
 
I realize you weren't looking for my take, but I'll pass along what has consistently worked for me with SLU.

First, I put .5mL DMSO into the SLU vial and leave it until it dissolves. Separately, I draw 2mL bac water into a 3mL cartridge (my SLU setup uses pens). Once the DMSO solution is fully dissolved, I pull it out and introduce it into the cartridge holding the bac water. The addition happens SLOWLY, one drop at a time, allowed to trickle down the cartridge wall. I don't stir or spin the cartridge at any point before every bit of the SLU/DMSO has gone in. Using this approach, I've avoided the "snow-globe" effect entirely and end up with a clear solution that's ready to pin.

Hope this is useful! Before I got it right, I went through 3 or 4 vials.
 
I've attempted just about every method out there to get slu-up 332 into solution. It turns clear for me, but roughly 15-20 min afterward it goes snow globe.

With dmso, peg 400 combined with hospira, the whole thing separates on me.

From what I've read, injected concentration needs to stay at 10% or below — going above that brings skin irritation or cell death.

So for a 10% mix: .5ml dmso

30 units of peg 400

2.2ml hospira

The less bac I add, the longer it holds together, but then the dmso concentration ends up too high.
 
I want to nail down a repeatable way to recon Slu-pp-332, even if that means burning through a few viles while I experiment. Any input is welcome — right now I'm just having fun messing with the process.

So, picking up where other people left off on getting this SLU recon to work, I went with the route of .5ml DMSO recon, then adding it to Bac water. Right after mixing it was totally clear, but by the following morning a white filmy gunk had settled at the bottom of the vile.

While inspecting it, I gave the vile a bit of a turn, and the white haze appeared to go back into solution with the rest of the liquid. Since then — close to 2 days ago now — I've looked at that vile again, and the contents have held steady, with no further white haze at the bottom so far, and nothing visible floating in it either. Does anyone have any ideas?
 
Here's my experience: you have to add the solvent drop by drop, otherwise it turns cloudy (pics attached). The first 2 vials on the left were mixed normally, and the rightmost one turned out clear when I added it drop by drop using the method described above. Hopefully this is useful for anyone else who tries it later on.
 
Back
Top