Reconstituting SLU PP 332?

Notthatguy

Explorer
Joined
Mar 29, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
Anyone managed to pull this off? I've seen folks mention DSMO followed by BAC, but whenever I add the pep and DSMO into BAC, the result is clumps or particles. The DSMO and peptide always combine without issue.
 
I began testing this only last week. In my most recent try, I combined 5mg SLU with 14 units of pure DMSO, 36 units of PEG300, and 160 units of BAC. I placed the mixture in my ultrasonic cleaner, which also warms up, for around 10 minutes. A few very tiny particles remained. On my next attempt, I'll increase the PEG300 and DMSO while reducing the BAC.
 
I'm looking to pick this up once I can locate a source. None of the grey or US suppliers I use currently stock it. Still, I'm curious too. Did you test the pH? A few drops of sodium bicarbonate might do the trick and get it to dissolve properly. Hopefully someone here can help you out.😊
 
ktg123 said:

I began testing this only last week. In my most recent try, I combined 5mg SLU with 14 units of pure DMSO, 36 units of PEG300, and 160 units of BAC. I placed the mixture in my ultrasonic cleaner, which also warms up, for around 10 minutes. A few very tiny particles remained. On my next attempt, I'll increase the PEG300 and DMSO while reducing the BAC.
On the following vial, 24 units of DMSO merely dampened the puck. Then I introduced 36 units of PEG300, and the puck became solid. After adding 140 units of BAC, I placed it in the ultrasonic cleaner for 8 minutes. The result was crystal clear, though it became hot. In the future, I'll aim to prevent it from heating up.

The sensation matches what I felt previously. It's akin to NAD+, but with lower intensity and distributed throughout rather than confined to the chest.
 
A whole kit of SLU went through my hands and every vial went cloudy once DMSO was added. There is more of it left in the drawer; every so often I give it another casual attempt, still with no luck. The vendor did refund me, at least.
 
So far I've had success reconstituting 3 vials. Each one came out crystal clear. My process:

Start with your SLU-PP-332 vial, 5mg, at room temperature, and introduce 0.5ml of DMSO in a slow, controlled manner. Keep a hand on the plunger so the DMSO runs down the inside wall of the vial. Roll the vial gently until the puck is fully reconstituted.

Next, introduce 2ml of Hospira gradually — one drop at a time — while you keep the vial moving softly, just a slight tilt back and forth. After all of it is in, roll the vial gently between your hands and it ought to be crystal clear. Taking your time and keeping everything at room temperature is, I believe, the key.

What you're left with is a 2mg/ml solution. Injecting it doesn't burn either.
 
LabRatBarbie said:

I'm looking to pick this up once I can locate a source. None of the grey or US suppliers I use currently stock it. Still, I'm curious too. Did you test the pH? A few drops of sodium bicarbonate might do the trick and get it to dissolve properly. Hopefully someone here can help you out.😊
Not every seller lists it, since it tends to cause trouble and customers frequently demand money back believing the item is defective. If it isn't shown on their price list, reach out to your supplier and ask—they may still carry it.
 
Back
Top