Reconstituting HGH (somatropin) and dosing schedule — need guidance

Jone5y87!

Explorer
Joined
Mar 8, 2026
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Location
united kingdom
Team,

I'm about to begin HGH, and the vial I have is 24iu. Could someone please tell me how much BAC water to use for reconstitution, along with the dose and when to inject? Any advice would be great, thanks Y'aLL
 
Since I don't know what you're aiming for with growth, I'll just share my own routine.

Every night I inject 2iu.

For mixing, I'd put in 1.2ml of bac water, which means .1ml equals 2iu.




Peptide Reconstitution Calculator | HowMuchBacWater.com



Instantly calculate how much bacteriostatic water to add to any peptide vial. Free tool for BPC-157, Semaglutide, TB-500, Tirzepatide & more.

7e523f16ae7da359d6a0838c1aae7ec61dafb76c55af34105890158aba7965e3.png



howmuchbacwater.com
 
Have your blood tests been completed?

In my view, that is what should really guide how much you take.

I began at 0.5iu and gradually increased to 2iu. At 2iu my IGF went through the roof. Afterward I paused for a while so it could drop somewhat. I will likely begin again before long and simply remain at 0.5iu.

I get my bloods done every 6-8 weeks

On Soma my hair grows extremely fast
 
Bloods are all done,

Right now I take 0.5 TRT each week.

Reta 2.5mg per week

Klow 2mg, 5 days on then 2 days off

For the last month I've also used 1mg Tesa in the evening before bed, but I haven't noticed or seen anything change, so I'm going to switch to Soma.
 
Vash_ said:

Since I don't know what you're aiming for with growth, I'll just share my own routine.

Every night I inject 2iu.

For mixing, I'd put in 1.2ml of bac water, which means .1ml equals 2iu.




Peptide Reconstitution Calculator | HowMuchBacWater.com



Instantly calculate how much bacteriostatic water to add to any peptide vial. Free tool for BPC-157, Semaglutide, TB-500, Tirzepatide & more.

View attachment 11618


howmuchbacwater.com
Appreciate it, mate. So is it an every day injection? Right before you sleep?
 

Attachments

  • 7e523f16ae7da359d6a0838c1aae7ec61dafb76c55af34105890158aba7965e3.png
    7e523f16ae7da359d6a0838c1aae7ec61dafb76c55af34105890158aba7965e3.png
    329.6 KB · Views: 1
S

Jone5y87! said:

Bloods are all done,

Right now I take 0.5 TRT each week.

Reta 2.5mg per week

Klow 2mg, 5 days on then 2 days off

For the last month I've also used 1mg Tesa in the evening before bed, but I haven't noticed or seen anything change, so I'm going to switch to Soma.
So the Tesa didn't cause any increase in your IGF-1 whatsoever?
 
Before anything else, assuming that hasn't been done yet, get an IGF-1 reading prior to beginning — best taken once the tesa has cleared your system, giving you a baseline. Also confirm glucose, hb1ac, blood pressure and lipids are all within range.

Neither tesa nor hgh will produce any meaningful benefit within 1 month; the timeline is far longer than that.

Familiarise yourself with the side effects so the risks are clear. Age matters here — if you're young, it may be wiser to avoid it altogether since there's plenty of time for risk to build up, and the older you get, the smaller the dose ought to be. Risks exist in the short term, such as carpal tunnel and fluid retention, and in the long term, including acromegaly, cardiac failure and possibly cancers, particularly when doses run high.

Without knowing age, no dose can be recommended.

At 58yo I too began with what I considered a cautious dose of 1.5iu/day, only to discover my igf-1 sat at 50nmol/l against an expected figure of roughly 20, which is about 5 standard deviations above average for age and far too elevated. I'm unsure which units the UK uses; US units differ.

For a 24 iu vial, the simplest dilution is 2.4ml of bac, so every 0.1ml equals 1iu — keeping the numbers simple is always good.
 
lessthanhalf said:

Before anything else, assuming that hasn't been done yet, get an IGF-1 reading prior to beginning — best taken once the tesa has cleared your system, giving you a baseline. Also confirm glucose, hb1ac, blood pressure and lipids are all within range.

Neither tesa nor hgh will produce any meaningful benefit within 1 month; the timeline is far longer than that.

Familiarise yourself with the side effects so the risks are clear. Age matters here — if you're young, it may be wiser to avoid it altogether since there's plenty of time for risk to build up, and the older you get, the smaller the dose ought to be. Risks exist in the short term, such as carpal tunnel and fluid retention, and in the long term, including acromegaly, cardiac failure and possibly cancers, particularly when doses run high.

Without knowing age, no dose can be recommended.

At 58yo I too began with what I considered a cautious dose of 1.5iu/day, only to discover my igf-1 sat at 50nmol/l against an expected figure of roughly 20, which is about 5 standard deviations above average for age and far too elevated. I'm unsure which units the UK uses; US units differ.

For a 24 iu vial, the simplest dilution is 2.4ml of bac, so every 0.1ml equals 1iu — keeping the numbers simple is always good.
Why so afraid? Plenty of the preconceptions about HGH have long since been disproven. Do you know how much HGH someone with HIV used daily to counter unwanted muscle wasting? 18iu per day, that is. The older you get, the lower your igf1 value becomes. At 50 you have only half of what you had when you were 21 years old. That is why HGH use only becomes suitable at a later age. 1.5 IU is nice for faster hair growth and prettier nails. 😆😆 Around 4iu is where it only starts doing its real work. Increase slowly to this dose. Since you did buy the HGH from the grey market. You can really sit around 4iu. If you have real Pharma quality HGH, 2iu is comparable to 4 iu HGH grey market. Purely because the mannitol is used for the HGH, the freeze-drying has an influence on the strength of the HGH. Note HGH is not a thing of 1 month or 2 months. HGH only shows its real power after at least 6 months of use. And yes it is true that if you have active cancer cells in your body that HGH strengthens this. But so does a lot of sugar. So check the blood markers beforehand.
 
Back
Top