Reconstituted clear with bac water only — is it the real 332?

LabRatBarbie

Explorer
Joined
Mar 10, 2026
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Location
Pensacola FL
So I have just reconstituted my slu. Last night's attempt used .4 dmso plus 1.6 bac (hospira) and it came out clear. Then I read somewhere online that the slu only calls for bac, so I tried going with bac alone and adding it very slowly — and it reconstituted perfectly well. So what on earth is happening here. Is this genuinely slu, because every account I read claimed a strong solvent was needed to reconstitute it. I am aware dmso is not meant to be pinned, though honestly none of these peps are meant to be pinned.

Edit : adding only bac water left bits floating in it.
 
Mine is supposed to arrive next week, and according to the vendor, only BAC should be used for reconstitution. Fingers crossed it does something. If it doesn't, I'll just throw it out. I'm only giving it a shot to find out whether it works. Picked up just a couple to see what the fuss is about. Let us know how it goes.
 
I'd love to be of assistance, but when the slu pills first hit the market I gave them a shot and saw zero results. The injectable form is something I've never used. Curious whether it delivers better outcomes.
 
Mr. Blonde said:

I'd love to be of assistance, but when the slu pills first hit the market I gave them a shot and saw zero results. The injectable form is something I've never used. Curious whether it delivers better outcomes.
What's the milligram amount? From what I've gathered while looking into this, the pills tend to be dosed low. Either 500mcg, or as high as 5mg. I went ahead and bought 100mg tablets to test out.
 
Pep_Hobbyist said:

Mr. Blonde said:

I'd love to be of assistance, but when the slu pills first hit the market I gave them a shot and saw zero results. The injectable form is something I've never used. Curious whether it delivers better outcomes.
What's the milligram amount? From what I've gathered while looking into this, the pills tend to be dosed low. Either 500mcg, or as high as 5mg. I went ahead and bought 100mg tablets to test out.
Hey, a dose that big could do the trick. My tabs were 500mcg each, and I'd pop around 4 in one go, which adds up to 2mg. Back then, though, we were at the very beginning—dosing was a total mess and everyone was just winging it.

Let me know how those 100s go. If they pan out, I'd give slu another shot.
 
Bodybuilders who get blood panels done on a regular basis and take 2mg or more by mouth can observe a meaningful improvement in their Cholesterin.

Beyond that, none of them report any other benefits they can notice.

I'm not sure, but my impression is that bac alone won't work for reconstituting this for injection. As I recall, 2 other components were needed.
 
lastresort said:

What is slu's oral bioavailability?
Research on it is lacking. All the experiments use injection, and they contain a line saying "there is no bioavailability". What that line actually means is "bioavailability was not assessed".
 
lastresort said:

What is slu's oral bioavailability?
Zero. Based on what the scientists behind it say. The reason they're working on SLU 915 is to give it oral bioavailability, since 332 doesn't have any.
 
I managed to reconstitute SLU using DMSO along with bac. Yesterday marked my initial injection, and I administered 60 units, which equaled 1mg. That said, the reconstitution process is a hassle.
 

Checking your browser - reCAPTCHA


Here's the link for the SLU 915 article, and I've included a screenshot showing where they discuss working on oral bioavailability for it, since 332 doesn't have that property:





b722aea5fb412e50e6a0e566ac9217082a4eb9281508a85e17f9a7f2e903df67.webp
 
Back
Top