Questionable Peptide Testing: Finnrisk Accused of Manipulating Results for Profit

Joined
Feb 18, 2026
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Location
Dallas, TX
I'd been warned away from them due to inconsistent testing standards. Jano's pricing was beyond what I was willing to spend for the tests I needed. So I went with a different outfit—one that offers free testing and charges for extras. Big mistake. Seven weeks have passed and I'm still waiting on my results. To give credit where it's due, they did say they'd refund the add-on fees, but as a first experience, this has been awful. Time to look elsewhere.
 
Is this AFI we're talking about? Word going around is they were simply duplicating COAs, or so I've heard. Are the tests something you're handling solo, or are you teaming up with others? STG keeps sending out invites for different peps so the expense can be divided between several people.
 
Sending my vial in last week has me feeling pretty down, honestly. I went with the paid route since the free alternative never received validation.
 
The results were likely bad.

On top of that, they're presumably in contact with the vendor to work out their own arrangement — not so it ends up posted on the site.

This kind of thing has played out before, so I wouldn't get your hopes up.
 
Back
Top