JFinHK Explorer Joined Jan 26, 2026 Messages 27 Reaction score 0 Location Hong Kong Mar 24, 2026 #1 Hey everyone. I've been checking out the glp1plotter....Can someone explain what the "Offset (days)" field does?
Hey everyone. I've been checking out the glp1plotter....Can someone explain what the "Offset (days)" field does?
indolent Explorer Joined Jan 19, 2025 Messages 458 Reaction score 0 Location NY/AZ USA Mar 24, 2026 #2 Only relevant if you're running two of those three compounds. Per https://glp1plotter.com/changelog : Starting day offset was added. It sits at 0 by default and accepts any positive whole number. With an offset set, that compound's dosing schedule moves n days further out, where n equals the offset.
Only relevant if you're running two of those three compounds. Per https://glp1plotter.com/changelog : Starting day offset was added. It sits at 0 by default and accepts any positive whole number. With an offset set, that compound's dosing schedule moves n days further out, where n equals the offset.
JFinHK Explorer Joined Jan 26, 2026 Messages 27 Reaction score 0 Location Hong Kong Mar 25, 2026 #3 Ah, I see. So it's similar to using reta on day 1, then adding tirz 3 days afterward...understood. Thanks.
Ah, I see. So it's similar to using reta on day 1, then adding tirz 3 days afterward...understood. Thanks.