Question About Manufacturing Date

BigRed1

Explorer
Joined
Jun 2, 2026
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Location
usa
Just received a shipment where the MFD shows November 2025 — that puts it at 7 months old. Should I be worried it was sitting in a warehouse that long, or is this typical?

Every previous order I've placed arrived within 1-2 months of its manufacture date.

I'll run tests on it regardless, but I was curious what others here think.
 
I'm wondering where the MFD date was shown? My kits have only come in a handful of times, and the labeling has been quite minimal—typically it's just the product abbreviation, and occasionally a batch number or scan code.

Lyophilized powder wouldn't worry me much; in that form, most peptides tend to remain fairly stable. That said, sending it for testing is always an option.
 
HouseCat said:

I'm wondering where the MFD date was shown? My kits have only come in a handful of times, and the labeling has been quite minimal—typically it's just the product abbreviation, and occasionally a batch number or scan code.

Lyophilized powder wouldn't worry me much; in that form, most peptides tend to remain fairly stable. That said, sending it for testing is always an option.
No worries, OP. I also received product dated Sept 25. No problem at all. One of my sources puts both the MTD and expiration dates right on the labels.
 
BigRed1 said:

Just received a shipment where the MFD shows November 2025 — that puts it at 7 months old. Should I be worried it was sitting in a warehouse that long, or is this typical?

Every previous order I've placed arrived within 1-2 months of its manufacture date.

I'll run tests on it regardless, but I was curious what others here think.
Honestly, more than 50% of the kits I receive come with no dates at all. They still do the job as far as I can tell.

Bill
 
These aren't eggs; nobody expects them to have been laid this week.🐣

They get called “batches” precisely because the stuff isn't brewed daily.

Going by the COAs in circulation, my guess would be 1 to 3 batches a year per manufacturer for the most common peptides.

Lab photos often show buckets sitting around 50 kg. That works out to 100,000 kits of 50 mg vials. Even counting the squirrels who hoard and post on here, that's an enormous customer base.
 
Back
Top