Question About Endotoxin Levels

digeraro

Explorer
Joined
Jul 19, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Berks county Pennsylvania
I've been trying to learn more about the possibility of endotoxin contamination in peptides. As I dug deeper, some of the tolerance-related data went over my head. After searching this site, I came across plenty of information and one post containing a calculator, which helps if you already have test data on hand.

While looking into things, a janoshik test result caught my attention. It involved a 20mg vial of Tessa with an endotoxin level of 6.123 eu/vial. Is that result within acceptable limits? According to the calculator mentioned on this site, it's acceptable at the standard dosage of 2mg daily.
 
That's completely acceptable — it's essentially negligible. While I personally wouldn't choose to do it, the vast majority of people wouldn't experience any reaction from a vial containing 100x that amount.
 
5byfive said:

That's completely acceptable — it's essentially negligible. While I personally wouldn't choose to do it, the vast majority of people wouldn't experience any reaction from a vial containing 100x that amount.
From what I understand, levels as high as 100eu/ml are still considered acceptable — though you'd need to run the numbers to figure out how that translates to your specific dosages.
 
Bruce Campbell said:

From what I understand, levels as high as 100eu/ml are still considered acceptable — though you'd need to run the numbers to figure out how that translates to your specific dosages.

For checking endotoxin, you can use this.



 
So I had been using HCG that tested at roughly 1200 eu, and the injections never gave me any kind of bad reaction. I went through 2 vials across 12 weeks before I learned about the failure.
 
Fwiw, dosage makes all the difference.

For someone at my weight, the endotoxin ceiling per dose comes in slightly below 400.

Reading comprehension and basic arithmetic are not skills most people bring to this. A 5 shows up on a report, and immediately the reaction is that anything above 5--with zero context or grasp of what 5 actually represents--is a reason to freak out!! Disaster!!

The ideal quantity of spider legs in your corn flakes is zero.

The ideal quantity of endos in your peps is zero

And for the most part it truly is not a big deal. Getting tested is a sensible move. And yes, plenty of people genuinely lack the reading and math skills to make sense of most test results, but what they do have in abundance is a taste for panic and outrage
 
Back
Top