Question about adding RT to a Tirz schedule

RT0123

Explorer
Joined
May 18, 2026
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Hi everyone. I appreciate you taking the time to offer your knowledge and personal stories ahead of time.

At the moment I take 15mg of Tirz. In my first year I’ve dropped 85lbs. Another 125-150lbs is what I’m aiming to lose. My diet has stayed on track, and I get 200g of protein daily. I lift 3x per week and do hiit cardio 2x per week.

I want to work Reta into what I’m already doing. My thought is that I could begin at a relatively high Reta dose. I realize slow titration is the usual advice, but buying a stronger Reta dosage would mean fewer purchases for me to make.

Thanks for reading and for any input.
 
This year alone there have been many threads and hundreds of posts covering this.

Since 85lb is already gone and a much larger amount still needs to come off, trial-data projections point toward Reta as the stronger option for efficacy. With the percentage drop you're apparently aiming for, layering in another peptide such as cagri doesn't sound unreasonable.

My own path: 10lb came off on Tirz during month 1, then I moved to Reta and shed another 58lb across roughly 24 weeks, leaving out the 4-6lb I figure came from creatine.

Agreed, the goal should be getting reta at the lower cost per mg, and that usually means going with bigger vials.
 
I wouldn't introduce Reta at a "fairly high" dose. Once Reta enters the picture, you're largely doubling up on GLP and GIP activity, with just a small amount of glucagon added on top.

That said, my own tirz dose sits at 9 mg (taken Fridays), and each Tuesday I run a bridge of 3.25 reta/0.75 cag to get me through until the next tirz day.
 
Neurogroot said:

I wouldn't introduce Reta at a "fairly high" dose. Once Reta enters the picture, you're largely doubling up on GLP and GIP activity, with just a small amount of glucagon added on top.

That said, my own tirz dose sits at 9 mg (taken Fridays), and each Tuesday I run a bridge of 3.25 reta/0.75 cag to get me through until the next tirz day.

If another 150lb is the goal, my inclination would be to make a full switch from Tirz over to Reta, provided it was tolerated well. Over time, the GCGR signaling ought to work strongly in his favor, and it's fair to assume his target sits past where Reta usually delivers.... that isn't automatically an issue, but it probably isn't something to slide into gradually.
 
woundcarping said:


If he wants to drop another 150lb, I think I'd entirely move to Reta from Tirz, assuming things were tolerated. The GCGR signaling should be very helpful in the long run for him, and presumptively his goal will be beyond Reta's typical range of efficacy.... not necessarily a problem, but not likely to be something to ease into.

Click to expand...
Yeah, absolutely — if he pushes Reta hard, and possibly Cag too, then Tirz ought to be dropped. I was only talking about combining them in the case where the 15 mg Tirz dose is kept.
 
Look into Eloralintide. It's currently in trials alongside Tirz. When people stack Tirz with Reta, feedback has been inconsistent—certain individuals have returned to Tirz because the overlapping effects brought on more side effects.
 
woundcarping said:

This year alone there have been many threads and hundreds of posts covering this.

Since 85lb is already gone and a much larger amount still needs to come off, trial-data projections point toward Reta as the stronger option for efficacy. With the percentage drop you're apparently aiming for, layering in another peptide such as cagri doesn't sound unreasonable.

My own path: 10lb came off on Tirz during month 1, then I moved to Reta and shed another 58lb across roughly 24 weeks, leaving out the 4-6lb I figure came from creatine.

Agreed, the goal should be getting reta at the lower cost per mg, and that usually means going with bigger vials.
Appreciate the help and the time you put in. Found a reliable vendor with strong feedback. Would a kit of 30mg Reta vials be too large a starting purchase? My plan is to begin at 2mg per week and, assuming things go smoothly, increase by 2mg every 4 weeks. Also, congratulations on what you've achieved.
 
RT0123 said:

woundcarping said:

This year alone there have been many threads and hundreds of posts covering this.

Since 85lb is already gone and a much larger amount still needs to come off, trial-data projections point toward Reta as the stronger option for efficacy. With the percentage drop you're apparently aiming for, layering in another peptide such as cagri doesn't sound unreasonable.

My own path: 10lb came off on Tirz during month 1, then I moved to Reta and shed another 58lb across roughly 24 weeks, leaving out the 4-6lb I figure came from creatine.

Agreed, the goal should be getting reta at the lower cost per mg, and that usually means going with bigger vials.
Appreciate the help and the time you put in. Found a reliable vendor with strong feedback. Would a kit of 30mg Reta vials be too large a starting purchase? My plan is to begin at 2mg per week and, assuming things go smoothly, increase by 2mg every 4 weeks. Also, congratulations on what you've achieved.

My first purchase was R20 and R60, since I had no idea how quickly I would transition from Tirz to Reta or what the dose curve with Reta would look like.

Using a single refrigerated vial across 10 weeks is fine by me. Between 1/10 and 3/30 I used up 3 R20 vials, and that was when I mixed my first R60. Looking back, going straight to R60 would have worked too, with only a small amount wasted, but in practice it makes no real difference.

At the time I made the switch, my Tirz dose was only 5mg. I broke things into many small injections, so that if side effects appeared I would not be stuck waiting days for my levels to fall. No side effects ever showed up that made me want to pump the brakes... as far as speed, ease, and efficacy go, I'd call my bridge a big success.





22fbb395540fd6e4fe38dcc18d72297b00f875e0137b4315e222ca9493f7a3a8.webp


Unfortunately, Shotsy refuses to display both compounds on one chart, and it won't scroll back to the beginning when I later began Reta, so there are two charts.

5592a2c69c41119cb639e8c7035f5106de09664c8c3bd9f39b2b5a201122ba5c.webp


4c805dbad6a1eec8b113ef9ed9af9540bea5336ee1ebbdef42ad2390bb39a102.webp
 
Back
Top