Qihh — money gone, tracking never worked (scam alert)

foffspam111

Explorer
Joined
Dec 14, 2025
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Location
Conroe, TX
Reddit is where a friend of a friend pointed me at this contact for buying peptides. Once I got in touch I asked for the price list and whether a discord or telegram group existed. Only the price list arrived, no group. Fine, no big deal, I thought — then I actually read that list and clocked that it was off. WAY too low. My buddy's friend claimed to have ordered from them with no problems, so I figured eh, throwing a $100 out there costs me nothing earth shattering if it goes wrong and pays off if it does not. Glad I went ahead, as it turned out. Qihh answered everything, I sent usdt and she confirmed it, and roughly a week later I checked in for tracking. The number she gave did not work. Next came excuses about waiting on an inspector, then more information. After that, zero response. Take this as a warning and do not fall for it. The contact details and the Reddit user I suspect is tied in are below.
 
Back
Top