Tug Speedman
Explorer
Wanted to pass along something I may have stumbled onto.
For buying PYUSD, my PP account had a Personal Account Debit card set as the Primary Funding source. Sitting as backup was an old business account I barely touched.
The first purchase batch went off without a hitch. Roughly 7 days later, I went to buy more PYUSD, and before doing so I pulled the backup funding Business Debit Card. At that point, trying to buy the crypto returned a message that my Personal account Debit card couldn't finish the purchase. I re-added the Business acc debit card, and afterward my Personal Debit charge went through once more.
Worth noting: the old business account holds no available balance. Like 5 bucks.
For buying PYUSD, my PP account had a Personal Account Debit card set as the Primary Funding source. Sitting as backup was an old business account I barely touched.
The first purchase batch went off without a hitch. Roughly 7 days later, I went to buy more PYUSD, and before doing so I pulled the backup funding Business Debit Card. At that point, trying to buy the crypto returned a message that my Personal account Debit card couldn't finish the purchase. I re-added the Business acc debit card, and afterward my Personal Debit charge went through once more.
Worth noting: the old business account holds no available balance. Like 5 bucks.