PYusd: a few more observations.

Tug Speedman

Explorer
Joined
May 25, 2026
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Location
The Land of Flowers.
Following the method laid out on this forum (thank you so much, very grateful, Darling 😍 ) I have been buying PYusd with my PP account, moving it across to my exodus wallet without trouble, and converting from there into whatever I happen to need. Standard stuff. No outright failures so far.

Yesterday, though, I hit another of those slightly glitchy behaviours. I was trying to move $1300. over from Paypal to Exodus - something I can impressively do just minutes after buying the PYusd with a personal debit card set to fund in PP. This time an error came back, along the lines of Not at this time, Try later. And I really did want to order those cherry bombs, nipsy daisers and whistlin' bungholes. So I had a poke around and tried moving 305. instead, which went through. 5 minutes after that I tried the remaining 995. and it arrived straight away. So make of that what you will. I am reluctant to give away how easy it is - though I will if I have to!! 😂
 
Back
Top