Purity Test Worries Lately

Duffman

Explorer
Joined
Dec 9, 2025
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
East TN
A friend of mine just got retatrutide (since "GLP-3" doesn't actually exist) analyzed by a lab nearby, and here's what came back:

Edit: Turns out I was stressing for no reason.
 
When someone who just joined and hasn't posted much starts a thread along these lines, it immediately sets off alarm bells that this might be a hit job on a vendor — either from a rival seller or from somebody carrying a grudge.

That said, the underlying question could matter enough that I went ahead and approved it. BUT right now, under absolutely no circumstances may the vendor be identified or talked about (this includes if anyone uploads copies of the lab report). Should the OP wish to share more information through the Contact Us form, I will gladly revisit the decision to permit naming the vendor.
 
Duffman said:

A friend of mine just got retatrutide (since "GLP-3" doesn't actually exist) analyzed by a lab nearby, and here's what came back:

Edit: Turns out I was stressing for no reason.
Also, retatrutide doesn't exist, since "GLP-3" doesn't exist either.
 
ZippityDooDah said:

When someone who just joined and hasn't posted much starts a thread along these lines, it immediately sets off alarm bells that this might be a hit job on a vendor — either from a rival seller or from somebody carrying a grudge.

That said, the underlying question could matter enough that I went ahead and approved it. BUT right now, under absolutely no circumstances may the vendor be identified or talked about (this includes if anyone uploads copies of the lab report). Should the OP wish to share more information through the Contact Us form, I will gladly revisit the decision to permit naming the vendor.
Got it — no names from me, and truthfully I’m a big fan of theirs lol. Their customer service is excellent. Sorry if I set off any flags.

The peptide in question was Retatrutide

For what it’s worth, I haven’t experienced any negative effects myself.
 
ZippityDooDah said:

Duffman said:

A friend of mine just got retatrutide (since "GLP-3" doesn't actually exist) analyzed by a lab nearby, and here's what came back:

Edit: Turns out I was stressing for no reason.
Also, retatrutide doesn't exist, since "GLP-3" doesn't exist either.
Let's be real—you're fully aware that retatrutide (since "GLP-3" doesn't exist) is just Reta. Sellers are switching up the names of their peps to dodge EL.
 
Back
Top