Puck hovering above the bottom

attcbf

Explorer
Joined
Feb 28, 2026
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Location
NV, USA
Got a T15 kit today, and in 1/2 of the vials the puck looks like it's floating 1-2mm off the bottom. This is a first for me, so I'm trying to figure out whether it's something to worry about. The suspended pucks don't look any different in size from the rest.




45286e8241a19635f36be13e248fab3338653a3090830cccf9246a4b70aa65d8.webp


fbaf0f5bce4dab276255b6d074c2b5492bfb0100b5efa2d1a120afa51961d1c2.webp
 
attcbf said:

Got a T15 kit today, and in 1/2 of the vials the puck looks like it's floating 1-2mm off the bottom. This is a first for me, so I'm trying to figure out whether it's something to worry about. The suspended pucks don't look any different in size from the rest.




View attachment 11877

View attachment 11878
That sounds like a seriously risky situation. You should send those Houdini vials my way so I can dispose of them correctly. If you've watched any of those TV shows or movies where someone begins drifting up into the sky and can't get back down, you might be putting yourself at risk of something similar.
 
If the reconstituted peptide is hovering above the bottom, that's when you should panic.
 
attcbf said:

Got a T15 kit today, and in 1/2 of the vials the puck looks like it's floating 1-2mm off the bottom. This is a first for me, so I'm trying to figure out whether it's something to worry about. The suspended pucks don't look any different in size from the rest.




View attachment 11877

View attachment 11878
Do you actually buy into that Calories in Calories out nonsense?

Weight loss from peptides works through anti-gravity!

That puck simply weighs a bit less than the rest... no matter what, avoid tapping it against the counter... it could blow up!
 
BNLFL said:

Calm Logic said:

Normal.

woundcarping said:

BNLFL said:

BFF, is that a Reta Blue cap from the 3/2/26 batch?
If those came from Bff, they'd be some really nice pucks.
In my view, the 60 is superior to the 30. Based on what people have shared with me, there's nothing to worry about.

I've got both of them, and honestly the appearance seems about the same to me😂

Ugly pucks target ugly fat 💪🏻
 
woundcarping said:

BNLFL said:

Calm Logic said:

Normal.

woundcarping said:

BNLFL said:

BFF, is that a Reta Blue cap from the 3/2/26 batch?
If those came from Bff, they'd be some really nice pucks.
In my view, the 60 is superior to the 30. Based on what people have shared with me, there's nothing to worry about.

I've got both of them, and honestly the appearance seems about the same to me😂

Ugly pucks target ugly fat 💪🏻
It isn't attractive, though a pair of them came as pure powder without any clumps. You mentioned him to me, and I may pick up 3 additional 30's. The pricing is solid. Next time I could combine 2 of his 30's and find out how it goes. His product has gotten positive feedback.
 
BNLFL said:

woundcarping said:

BNLFL said:

Calm Logic said:

Normal.

woundcarping said:

BNLFL said:

BFF, is that a Reta Blue cap from the 3/2/26 batch?
If those came from Bff, they'd be some really nice pucks.
In my view, the 60 is superior to the 30. Based on what people have shared with me, there's nothing to worry about.

I've got both of them, and honestly the appearance seems about the same to me😂

Ugly pucks target ugly fat 💪🏻
It isn't attractive, though a pair of them came as pure powder without any clumps. You mentioned him to me, and I may pick up 3 additional 30's. The pricing is solid. Next time I could combine 2 of his 30's and find out how it goes. His product has gotten positive feedback.
At the moment, what dose is everyone on, and where do you expect it to go?
 
woundcarping said:

BNLFL said:

woundcarping said:

BNLFL said:

Calm Logic said:

Normal.

woundcarping said:

BNLFL said:

BFF, is that a Reta Blue cap from the 3/2/26 batch?
If those came from Bff, they'd be some really nice pucks.
In my view, the 60 is superior to the 30. Based on what people have shared with me, there's nothing to worry about.

I've got both of them, and honestly the appearance seems about the same to me😂

Ugly pucks target ugly fat 💪🏻
It isn't attractive, though a pair of them came as pure powder without any clumps. You mentioned him to me, and I may pick up 3 additional 30's. The pricing is solid. Next time I could combine 2 of his 30's and find out how it goes. His product has gotten positive feedback.
At the moment, what dose is everyone on, and where do you expect it to go?
We took our first 6mg shot on Friday. If I had to guess—and based on what I've read—maybe, and it's a big maybe, we'd go to 8mg. I want to see how this 6mg round goes first. For myself, I'm 12lbs away from the goal I started with. I've dropped 27lbs and could lower that by another 5, putting me 17lbs out. My wife has more weight to lose than I do.
 
0b02adb45bf54e65e55263cead52143cec88e9ada32cd8629d263e729857d7bd.webpPretty sure I've got the twin of your kit 😂 These took a full 2 months to show up, what with that CNY return-to-sender mess. So who knows what kind of journey they had lol.

Still... glad they're finally here, and my rats couldn't care less how they look.
 
joseblo said:

attcbf said:

Got a T15 kit today, and in 1/2 of the vials the puck looks like it's floating 1-2mm off the bottom. This is a first for me, so I'm trying to figure out whether it's something to worry about. The suspended pucks don't look any different in size from the rest.




View attachment 11877

View attachment 11878
Do you actually buy into that Calories in Calories out nonsense?

Weight loss from peptides works through anti-gravity!

That puck simply weighs a bit less than the rest... no matter what, avoid tapping it against the counter... it could blow up!
Haha!!! You're cracking me up!!
 
byefatlicia said:

View attachment 11879Pretty sure I've got the twin of your kit 😂 These took a full 2 months to show up, what with that CNY return-to-sender mess. So who knows what kind of journey they had lol.

Still... glad they're finally here, and my rats couldn't care less how they look.
The Reta 30 and 60 I received this week match that exactly—same cap too. Batch numbers show one came from 12/27 and the other from 3/2.
 
Back
Top