PT-141 experience

Romulusguy

Explorer
Joined
Feb 15, 2026
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, California, USA
Male in his mid 40s, sexual function is fine with no complaints, though curiosity about how PT-141 might "feel" led me to inject 1.75MG IC last night, roughly 3 hours prior to bed and about 1 hour after eating dinner. Nothing at all was felt. Music was on for 3 hours, then I drifted off 😛

Has anyone here, male or female, gotten any benefit from this or noticed any effects?
 
It had an effect on me as well—honestly, more than I wanted. Similar to that Cialis "weekend pill," except the weekend angle would have been closer to reality. These days I use a smaller dose, around 1 mg.
 
CNCCurrency said:

Did you think it was meant for sleep rather than sexual urges? In men, it produces erections!
Haha, right, it's supposed to boost sexual desire—or so they say, anyway. My reason for dosing it 3 hours ahead of bedtime was simply to avoid spending the whole day with an erection 😛 But the result was zero. Nothing turned up the desire, and lol, there was no boner either.
 
Calm Logic said:

It had an effect on me as well—honestly, more than I wanted. Similar to that Cialis "weekend pill," except the weekend angle would have been closer to reality. These days I use a smaller dose, around 1 mg.
What kind of sensation did it produce, and how long does the effect stay? If you don't mind sharing.
 
Come autumn, the house will just be the two of us. I've been considering setting aside a day to try PT-141. There's nothing either of us needs to fix. We simply thought, with all that extra private time ahead, why not give it a go.
 
Romulusguy said:

CNCCurrency said:

Did you think it was meant for sleep rather than sexual urges? In men, it produces erections!
Haha, right, it's supposed to boost sexual desire—or so they say, anyway. My reason for dosing it 3 hours ahead of bedtime was simply to avoid spending the whole day with an erection 😛 But the result was zero. Nothing turned up the desire, and lol, there was no boner either.

Combining it with oxytocin might be beneficial. I haven't given oxytocin a try myself, but according to AI, it may work synergistically alongside PT-141:

Gemini said:


Many compounding pharmacies combine these two (often with a PDE5 inhibitor like Tadalafil) because PT-141 can sometimes feel "purely physical." Oxytocin is thought to round out the experience by increasing the psychological "connectedness" to a partner and enhancing skin sensitivity.

In men, oxytocin receptors are highly concentrated in the prostate, testes, and the glans. It increases tactile sensitivity (touch feels more intense) and strengthens the smooth muscle contractions required for ejaculation and orgasm.

Click to expand...

During the Valentine's period, a few B/S/T vendors on TG offered the two together as a bundle, and that's how I wound up with a vial of each from Uther.
 
A comparable observation made more than 12 months back:

AndyPanda said:


You really want some effects, add a little bit of oxytocin to it. You can thank me later.

Click to expand...
 
Calm Logic said:

Romulusguy said:

CNCCurrency said:

Did you think it was meant for sleep rather than sexual urges? In men, it produces erections!
Haha, right, it's supposed to boost sexual desire—or so they say, anyway. My reason for dosing it 3 hours ahead of bedtime was simply to avoid spending the whole day with an erection 😛 But the result was zero. Nothing turned up the desire, and lol, there was no boner either.

Combining it with oxytocin might be beneficial. I haven't given oxytocin a try myself, but according to AI, it may work synergistically alongside PT-141:

Gemini said:


Many compounding pharmacies combine these two (often with a PDE5 inhibitor like Tadalafil) because PT-141 can sometimes feel "purely physical." Oxytocin is thought to round out the experience by increasing the psychological "connectedness" to a partner and enhancing skin sensitivity.

In men, oxytocin receptors are highly concentrated in the prostate, testes, and the glans. It increases tactile sensitivity (touch feels more intense) and strengthens the smooth muscle contractions required for ejaculation and orgasm.

Click to expand...

During the Valentine's period, a few B/S/T vendors on TG offered the two together as a bundle, and that's how I wound up with a vial of each from Uther.
 
Romulusguy said:

Male in his mid 40s, sexual function is fine with no complaints, though curiosity about how PT-141 might "feel" led me to inject 1.75MG IC last night, roughly 3 hours prior to bed and about 1 hour after eating dinner. Nothing at all was felt. Music was on for 3 hours, then I drifted off 😛

Has anyone here, male or female, gotten any benefit from this or noticed any effects?
The hubs and I figured it could be a good time to give it a shot.

We each took a dose. He got all revved up, while I ended up hunched over the toilet, throwing up everything. Definitely not the sexy vibe🤣

I'm out on that one!
 
FarmgirlRebel said:

Romulusguy said:

Male in his mid 40s, sexual function is fine with no complaints, though curiosity about how PT-141 might "feel" led me to inject 1.75MG IC last night, roughly 3 hours prior to bed and about 1 hour after eating dinner. Nothing at all was felt. Music was on for 3 hours, then I drifted off 😛

Has anyone here, male or female, gotten any benefit from this or noticed any effects?
The hubs and I figured it could be a good time to give it a shot.

We each took a dose. He got all revved up, while I ended up hunched over the toilet, throwing up everything. Definitely not the sexy vibe🤣

I'm out on that one!
Yikes, that sounds like the opposite of a good time (and definitely not sexy, haha)! I suppose I dodged a bullet since nothing happened for me rather than feeling sick!
 
Romulusguy said:

Male in his mid 40s, sexual function is fine with no complaints, though curiosity about how PT-141 might "feel" led me to inject 1.75MG IC last night, roughly 3 hours prior to bed and about 1 hour after eating dinner. Nothing at all was felt. Music was on for 3 hours, then I drifted off 😛

Has anyone here, male or female, gotten any benefit from this or noticed any effects?
I'm 45M and went through the same thing. Around 60 minutes in, that classic flush hit me, yet the marathon session I'd lined up for the whole afternoon never panned out.
 
Dydanz said:

Calm Logic said:

It had an effect on me as well—honestly, more than I wanted. Similar to that Cialis "weekend pill," except the weekend angle would have been closer to reality. These days I use a smaller dose, around 1 mg.
What kind of sensation did it produce, and how long does the effect stay? If you don't mind sharing.

In my case, the sensation resembled what you get from Viagra or Cialis, meaning sensitivity did not go up. What did increase was spontaneous erections, and they lasted far longer — closer to continuously present than intermittent across several hours when using the full dose. Worrying that this might cause lasting harm, I "managed" that persistent effect, and doing so was difficult once sensitivity dropped later on.

Priapism never crossed my mind with Viagra or Cialis, yet with PT-141 it definitely did. The onset was extremely gradual and misleading, even more so than with Viagra/Cialis. Therefore, if your starting point is 1 mg, do not add another 1 mg only a couple of hours afterward. Simply wait it out until the following day, then take 1 mg (or a smaller amount) again if the earlier result was insufficient.
 
Calm Logic said:

Dydanz said:

Calm Logic said:

It had an effect on me as well—honestly, more than I wanted. Similar to that Cialis "weekend pill," except the weekend angle would have been closer to reality. These days I use a smaller dose, around 1 mg.
What kind of sensation did it produce, and how long does the effect stay? If you don't mind sharing.

In my case, the sensation resembled what you get from Viagra or Cialis, meaning sensitivity did not go up. What did increase was spontaneous erections, and they lasted far longer — closer to continuously present than intermittent across several hours when using the full dose. Worrying that this might cause lasting harm, I "managed" that persistent effect, and doing so was difficult once sensitivity dropped later on.

Priapism never crossed my mind with Viagra or Cialis, yet with PT-141 it definitely did. The onset was extremely gradual and misleading, even more so than with Viagra/Cialis. Therefore, if your starting point is 1 mg, do not add another 1 mg only a couple of hours afterward. Simply wait it out until the following day, then take 1 mg (or a smaller amount) again if the earlier result was insufficient.

I appreciate you getting back to me—it cleared things up a lot.
 
I used to think HGH was delicate, but oxytocin turns out to be even more fragile:

Gemini said:


Oxytocin is a tiny 9-amino acid peptide that is only truly stable at a slightly acidic pH (around 4.5). If your Bacteriostatic Water is even slightly too alkaline (closer to pH 7.0), oxytocin molecules begin to "tangle" and form those jelly-like blobs (dimerization). HGH rarely "gels" like this; it usually just denatures and loses potency.

Click to expand...

My oxytocin, which I reconstituted not long ago and which now has blobs/floaters in it, is headed for the trash — and I still used Hospira like I always do. That was my only vial, so I doubt I'll give it another shot. Instead, I'll rely on other, more natural routes to raise oxytocin indirectly (the probiotic ATCC PTA 6475, for instance).
 
RS and I took our doses in the afternoon — 1mg apiece.

A powerful flush hit almost right away for the two of us, yet nothing else negative showed up, and we spent several hours waiting for some kind of "kick in." Honestly, that kick never arrived in the sense of feeling turned on or wanting it more. Eventually we got tired of waiting, headed to the bedroom, and fooled around. It turned out far more intense than what we usually get. Under normal circumstances that would have been the end of things for 1-2 days. But roughly a couple hours later, sex simply felt like the correct next move, and we kept going for no less than another hour until both of us were totally exhausted and quite sore.

That night I woke up more frequently than I typically do. Each time I surfaced, I noticed an absurdly hard erection (think Viagra overdose territory). When I needed to pee, sitting down was the only option — standing would have made aiming impossible.

Come morning, I woke up thinking "boy, more sex would be fun" and just sort of went along with it, even though every muscle in both our bodies was aching badly and it was probably a terrible plan. That carried on for a while... Afterward we swore to each other that was all for the day. The rest of the day we barely had the strength to do anything beyond sitting on the couch.

10/10 - would try again.

Looking back, it didn't truly make either of us horny, but once intimate activities started (even just holding hands or kissing), they felt much more reinforcing than usual.
 
Just to note: the only FDA-approved use of PT-141 is in women, and even then it applies to just a subset of women (marketed as Vyleesi for acquired, generalized hypoactive sexual desire disorder (HSDD) in premenopausal women).

If you're a male hyper-responder asking what the hell happened, that standard 1.75 mg dose was set with premenopausal women in mind:

Gemini said:


f8cfefb3e390e94527f6d111b464ad7dedde18425bf9931a0ad54238d6165624.webp


FeatureWomenMenFDA StatusApproved (Vyleesi, 2019)Not Approved (Off-label only)IndicationHSDD (Low Desire)N/A (Off-label for ED/Libido)Standard Dose1.75 mgNone (Clinics "copy-paste" 1.75 mg)Clinical TargetPremenopausal onlyN/A

Click to expand...
I'll likely cap myself at 1 mg:

Revo39564 said:


As a male ….pt 141 is amazing…… I was using 2 x’s a week at low dose 0.5 to 1 mg…… but unfortunately I kept getting new sunspots ….. and tanned well……

Click to expand...

Gemini said:


0d5ad6a1b7a954de8deb2b25bc95179ee7571844d4565f26f6d17f5b714963f2.webp


Click to expand...

For those who under-respond, whether male or female, the next steps are adjusting timing or titrating upward to 2 mg:

G Vice said:


Everyone is doing a flat dose of .5 mg on up to 2 mg. Some have unpleasant side effects at low doses, others do not. Some tolerate 2 mg or even a little higher to 2.5-3.0 (was that Vigorous Steve?)

Start low and see how you respond.

Click to expand...

Gemini said:


The 2 mg Ceiling: While the FDA-approved brand Vyleesi is fixed at 1.75 mg, clinical data shows that efficacy for erectile response and desire often plateaus or increases only marginally above 2 mg, while the risk of side effects (nausea, flushing, and BP spikes) increases significantly.

Timing Variability: Unlike PDE5 inhibitors (like Viagra), PT-141 works through the central nervous system. "Under-responders" often find that their peak arousal doesn't hit at the 45-minute mark; for many, the optimal window is actually 2 to 4 hours post-injection, and for some, the effects are most robust the next morning.

Titration Strategy: For men especially, starting at a lower "test dose" (0.5 mg to 1.0 mg) is common to assess nausea, but titrating up toward that 2 mg mark is the standard protocol for those with severe ED or lower sensitivity to the peptide.

Click to expand...
 
It left me feeling sick to my stomach while also aroused. My female friend who gave it a go had the exact same reaction. In the end it worked well whenever the urge to throw up stayed away
 
Back
Top