PSA: You deserve clothing that fits you now

Smiter said:

laansasa said:

Smiter said:

laansasa said:

Once I dropped 40 lbs (without GLPs), my very 1st move was a shein shopping spree😂 Back then it cost way less, so $100 could buy me 10 dresses (and I didn't even put on half of them) - I was simply thrilled to fit into the same size I wore in my 20s. And let's not even talk about all those tiny bikinis I bought and never once put on😂
That's what I get for turning my nose up at the clothing obsession. Someone just handed me a tshirt for an anniversary date I was doing my best to block out... women are unstoppable.
💯. Attempting to hold us back only pushes us further...my partner can confirm😂
Honestly, if I decide to, I can put an end to mine. The issue is that I had the flu, and it completely slipped my mind that the damn birthday was approaching
Looks like you've got a problem on your hands!😆
 
laansasa said:

Smiter said:

laansasa said:

Smiter said:

laansasa said:

Once I dropped 40 lbs (without GLPs), my very 1st move was a shein shopping spree😂 Back then it cost way less, so $100 could buy me 10 dresses (and I didn't even put on half of them) - I was simply thrilled to fit into the same size I wore in my 20s. And let's not even talk about all those tiny bikinis I bought and never once put on😂
That's what I get for turning my nose up at the clothing obsession. Someone just handed me a tshirt for an anniversary date I was doing my best to block out... women are unstoppable.
💯. Attempting to hold us back only pushes us further...my partner can confirm😂
Honestly, if I decide to, I can put an end to mine. The issue is that I had the flu, and it completely slipped my mind that the damn birthday was approaching
Looks like you've got a problem on your hands!😆
The past can't be changed. At least Old Navy takes returns...bwahahaha

No one pulls a fast one on me and walks away without consequences.
 
HereKittyKitty said:

I held onto 1 shirt and 1 pair of trousers from my heavier days. Those items need to leave my house now. There is no reason to keep them.
I kept 1 complete outfit from my earlier size, as a way to measure my progress.
 
domin8brix said:

HereKittyKitty said:

I held onto 1 shirt and 1 pair of trousers from my heavier days. Those items need to leave my house now. There is no reason to keep them.
I kept 1 complete outfit from my earlier size, as a way to measure my progress.
Great approach... Bravo!
 
I'm still squeezing into size 42 work slacks, and honestly they look absurd. I just picked up a pair of 34 shorts that are a little tight. That said, I'm definitely going to shed tears over how much a new work wardrobe is going to cost me.
 
Back
Top