PSA: don't skip methyl donors on NAD+ pins

tendency

Explorer
Joined
Oct 21, 2025
Messages
242
Reaction score
0
Location
Midwest, USA
For the last two weeks or so, my NAD+ pins suddenly either did nothing or 'backfired', leaving me more tired and sluggish. Headaches showed up too. What the hell is going on, I thought. A different vendor was tried - same result. The fuck? Then it hits me: 500mg of TMG was what I thought I'd been taking, however it turns out it was NAC (the bottles look almost identical). On top of that, my low dose methylated B vitamins had run out. Today both were taken about 30 minutes prior to the NAD+ pin and BAM - there it is. Smooth energy that keeps building through the day, lasts for hours on end, and a great mood overall. Take those methyl donors folks! Off my soapbox now 🙂
 
Back
Top