Pro Tip: Bacteriostatic Water

tcpnomad said:

JonSpartan said:

What reason would there be for it to be removed?

Does an actual physician count as a [[Q1]]?

This advice is useful* to the community.
I'm not talking about you. I mean that other person who was asking for likes.

EDIT: Wait, that was you! Your post asking for likes has been removed. Somebody snitched on you 😉.
Same guy...
 
JonSpartan said:

kugelblitz said:

Huh... that's honestly not a bad suggestion. When I explain my reasoning for wanting non-addictive medications, my doctor has generally been pretty relaxed about it. I could likely frame it as harm reduction...
This is a fantastic concept, and since I'm new here, I kindly ask for Likes.

Pretty please? 🙏
Judge Gonkulator, that honorable man, could see this as "like whoring". Still, kid, you've got balls. Liked
 
Herkimer P Shagnasty said:

JonSpartan said:

kugelblitz said:

Huh... that's honestly not a bad suggestion. When I explain my reasoning for wanting non-addictive medications, my doctor has generally been pretty relaxed about it. I could likely frame it as harm reduction...
This is a fantastic concept, and since I'm new here, I kindly ask for Likes.

Pretty please? 🙏
Judge Gonkulator, that honorable man, could see this as "like whoring". Still, kid, you've got balls. Liked
Could?! It did.
 
tcpnomad said:

JonSpartan said:

What reason would there be for it to be removed?

Does an actual physician count as a [[Q1]]?

This advice is useful* to the community.
I'm not talking about you. I mean that other person who was asking for likes.

EDIT: Wait, that was you! Your post asking for likes has been removed. Somebody snitched on you 😉.
Yeah, that's me — although calling it "begging" feels like a stretch.

It was all tongue in cheek. I was just being playful.

I'm new here. I crack jokes. Out of every 10 jokes I tell, 3 get a laugh, so that's an average of .300 — one day that ought to land me in the hall of fame.

PLEASE DON'T LIKE MY POSTS. BETTER YET, FIRE UP ChatGPT AND FIGURE OUT A WAY TO DOWNVOTE THEM. 😄

Edit: I just noticed "whoring." Seriously? What a sensational crowd we've got around here. Yesh.

Read my intro post to the community.
 
birdwhacker said:

RetCurious said:

From what I've gathered about getting it through a US pharmacy, they don't appear to stock it and have no desire to start. If you come across one that does, let us know.
Are you asking about getting it over the counter or with a prescription? When you've got a prescription in hand, you'll be able to obtain it. At worst, you'll need to try a different pharmacy or arrange for it to be shipped to you.

spanky2026 said:

If I requested that, I think I'd get a kick out of seeing my doctor completely lose it. Take it easy, buddy, everything's fine.
A.D.A.B.

All Doctors Are Bastards

The ones who aren't just end up shielding the remaining 80%
Prescription
 
JonSpartan said:

RetCurious said:

From what I've gathered about getting it through a US pharmacy, they don't appear to stock it and have no desire to start. If you come across one that does, let us know.
I said Walgreens is where I picked mine up, though your point stands: I'm based in Manhattan, and the reason I bring that up is that it suggests my neighborhood Walgreens probably stocks a broad range of medications, since so many people live nearby.

Getting it took 3 days because it wasn't on the shelf; for all practical purposes they had to place an order for me. So day 1 stock isn't guaranteed, but they will definitely order it, since your money matters to them far more than your health does.

Walgreens locations are all over the place.

Beyond that, independent local pharmacies are another excellent option, maybe even better than Walgreens. What I love about local pharmacies is that a person answers when you call. They recognize you. Their customers matter more to them.

I'm not claiming Walgreens EMPLOYEES don't care about customers; I'm sure they're decent people. But considering how much work gets piled on them ... they're far too slammed to give AF.
The pharmacy manager might be the deciding factor.
 
tcpnomad said:

JonSpartan said:

What reason would there be for it to be removed?

Does an actual physician count as a [[Q1]]?

This advice is useful* to the community.
I'm not talking about you. I mean that other person who was asking for likes.

EDIT: Wait, that was you! Your post asking for likes has been removed. Somebody snitched on you 😉.
I guess that's just part of figuring things out. No hard feelings. I've taken the lesson on board, and so on.

What's frustrating me, though, is that I can't get to my "welcome" post anymore. I gave it a shot in a private browser too. It comes up as blocked. No clue why that was removed. It's linked in my signature.
 
JonSpartan said:

tcpnomad said:

JonSpartan said:

What reason would there be for it to be removed?

Does an actual physician count as a [[Q1]]?

This advice is useful* to the community.
I'm not talking about you. I mean that other person who was asking for likes.

EDIT: Wait, that was you! Your post asking for likes has been removed. Somebody snitched on you 😉.
Yeah, that's me — although calling it "begging" feels like a stretch.

It was all tongue in cheek. I was just being playful.

I'm new here. I crack jokes. Out of every 10 jokes I tell, 3 get a laugh, so that's an average of .300 — one day that ought to land me in the hall of fame.

PLEASE DON'T LIKE MY POSTS. BETTER YET, FIRE UP ChatGPT AND FIGURE OUT A WAY TO DOWNVOTE THEM. 😄

Edit: I just noticed "whoring." Seriously? What a sensational crowd we've got around here. Yesh.

Read my intro post to the community.
Honestly, it doesn't take much to figure out how things work around here and simply roll with it... This site has been running fine up to now and chances are it'll do the same for you.... 👍
 
JonSpartan said:

tcpnomad said:

JonSpartan said:

What reason would there be for it to be removed?

Does an actual physician count as a [[Q1]]?

This advice is useful* to the community.
I'm not talking about you. I mean that other person who was asking for likes.

EDIT: Wait, that was you! Your post asking for likes has been removed. Somebody snitched on you 😉.
I guess that's just part of figuring things out. No hard feelings. I've taken the lesson on board, and so on.

What's frustrating me, though, is that I can't get to my "welcome" post anymore. I gave it a shot in a private browser too. It comes up as blocked. No clue why that was removed. It's linked in my signature.
It remains available to me.
 
JonSpartan said:

tcpnomad said:

JonSpartan said:

What reason would there be for it to be removed?

Does an actual physician count as a [[Q1]]?

This advice is useful* to the community.
I'm not talking about you. I mean that other person who was asking for likes.

EDIT: Wait, that was you! Your post asking for likes has been removed. Somebody snitched on you 😉.
I guess that's just part of figuring things out. No hard feelings. I've taken the lesson on board, and so on.

What's frustrating me, though, is that I can't get to my "welcome" post anymore. I gave it a shot in a private browser too. It comes up as blocked. No clue why that was removed. It's linked in my signature.
The newbie onboarding brings it up about a million times.
 
Now that I've got your attention, I'd like to hear some opinions.

Being an active part of this community is something I'm aiming for, and that means putting up posts and so on.

I train like an athlete — that's not an overstatement. A thread had crossed my mind, one covering tricks, tips for dropping weight, and mental frameworks for both training and fat loss, since plenty of folks around here are working on losing weight, and honestly, good for you. I'm fully behind that.

Also, even though I'm on board with things like Reta and similar, my strong belief is that training is non-negotiable. Would a post on all that land well with anyone? I've got a huge pile of hacks.

One thing I'll put out there: the internet lab rats who treat protein as the be-all and end-all — I despise them. Genuinely despise them. What I do is meant for ordinary folks, people who are out in social settings, who aren't logging macros and such.

My results speak for themselves. Anyway. If something like that is wanted by the community, let me know. I truly love training. When it comes to training, eating clean but tasty food, and so on, I'm everyone's biggest cheerleader. There are times I wish I could walk away from my job and spend the whole day training, helping people.

But I have a good job in a shit market so that would be dumb.
 
I follow this approach, though I don't involve insurance. What I did was inform my physician that I purchase mounjaro from mexico, that it arrives as a powder, and that I require bacteriostatic water for injections to reconstitute it. If they ask whether I can obtain the water from the same source as the mounjaro, I simply reply that I've run out of bac. Request that the doctor write it as 750ml so the pharmacy can fill the script more easily. Because I'm not using insurance, I apply a goodrx coupon and direct the script to either walgreens or cvs. With the coupon, the case ends up costing $56
 
In an earlier thread, the idea of going the prescription way came up. My regular doctor for civilians strikes me as pretty laid-back, and he's somewhat muscular, so I may attempt a Jedi mind trick and find out whether I can join the "Script Club".
 
JonSpartan said:

Now that I've got your attention, I'd like to hear some opinions.

Being an active part of this community is something I'm aiming for, and that means putting up posts and so on.

I train like an athlete — that's not an overstatement. A thread had crossed my mind, one covering tricks, tips for dropping weight, and mental frameworks for both training and fat loss, since plenty of folks around here are working on losing weight, and honestly, good for you. I'm fully behind that.

Also, even though I'm on board with things like Reta and similar, my strong belief is that training is non-negotiable. Would a post on all that land well with anyone? I've got a huge pile of hacks.

One thing I'll put out there: the internet lab rats who treat protein as the be-all and end-all — I despise them. Genuinely despise them. What I do is meant for ordinary folks, people who are out in social settings, who aren't logging macros and such.

My results speak for themselves. Anyway. If something like that is wanted by the community, let me know. I truly love training. When it comes to training, eating clean but tasty food, and so on, I'm everyone's biggest cheerleader. There are times I wish I could walk away from my job and spend the whole day training, helping people.

But I have a good job in a shit market so that would be dumb.
That seems fine.

JonSpartan said:

Now that I've got your attention, I'd like to hear some opinions.

Being an active part of this community is something I'm aiming for, and that means putting up posts and so on.

I train like an athlete — that's not an overstatement. A thread had crossed my mind, one covering tricks, tips for dropping weight, and mental frameworks for both training and fat loss, since plenty of folks around here are working on losing weight, and honestly, good for you. I'm fully behind that.

Also, even though I'm on board with things like Reta and similar, my strong belief is that training is non-negotiable. Would a post on all that land well with anyone? I've got a huge pile of hacks.

One thing I'll put out there: the internet lab rats who treat protein as the be-all and end-all — I despise them. Genuinely despise them. What I do is meant for ordinary folks, people who are out in social settings, who aren't logging macros and such.

My results speak for themselves. Anyway. If something like that is wanted by the community, let me know. I truly love training. When it comes to training, eating clean but tasty food, and so on, I'm everyone's biggest cheerleader. There are times I wish I could walk away from my job and spend the whole day training, helping people.

But I have a good job in a shit market so that would be dumb.
First, tell us every compound you're currently using.
 
JonSpartan said:

kugelblitz said:

Huh... that's honestly not a bad suggestion. When I explain my reasoning for wanting non-addictive medications, my doctor has generally been pretty relaxed about it. I could likely frame it as harm reduction...
This is a fantastic concept, and since I'm new here, I kindly ask for Likes.

Pretty please? 🙏
Begging for likes with a please, seriously. You'll probably end up on my ignore list, and others' too.s

JonSpartan said:

Now that I've got your attention, I'd like to hear some opinions.

Being an active part of this community is something I'm aiming for, and that means putting up posts and so on.

I train like an athlete — that's not an overstatement. A thread had crossed my mind, one covering tricks, tips for dropping weight, and mental frameworks for both training and fat loss, since plenty of folks around here are working on losing weight, and honestly, good for you. I'm fully behind that.

Also, even though I'm on board with things like Reta and similar, my strong belief is that training is non-negotiable. Would a post on all that land well with anyone? I've got a huge pile of hacks.

One thing I'll put out there: the internet lab rats who treat protein as the be-all and end-all — I despise them. Genuinely despise them. What I do is meant for ordinary folks, people who are out in social settings, who aren't logging macros and such.

My results speak for themselves. Anyway. If something like that is wanted by the community, let me know. I truly love training. When it comes to training, eating clean but tasty food, and so on, I'm everyone's biggest cheerleader. There are times I wish I could walk away from my job and spend the whole day training, helping people.

But I have a good job in a shit market so that would be dumb.
Wow, you really think highly of yourself, don't you? Just be yourself — too late for that — instead you're out here like someone panhandling at a stoplight or a vagrant asking for beer money. That's me putting it politely. Good luck groveling for likes. I won't be seeing your posts anymore, since you landed on the idiot list alongside plenty of other newbs.

Oh right, I don't even train and dropped 57lbs on Reta entirely on my own. Guess it must've been luck.
 
JonSpartan said:

smokeless7424 said:

How did you convince your doctor to prescribe it?
Both of my doctors know that I train hard and that I'm an "athlete." The one who treats NFL players was actually the person who casually mentioned peptides to me, which is how I ended up going down the peptide rabbit hole.

TLDR: Since both of them know how hard I train and are aware of the f*ckery with FDA, etc, I just told them directly: I'm using peptides to speed up healing for my surgically repaired shoulder and my broken foot. Here's what I'm taking. Here's the dose, schedule, etc.

"Will you please write me a script because the prices online from a legit website are a scam."

That's all there is to it.

Edit: I have doctor friends, and trust me when I say this: They appreciate it A LOT when you're straight up with them instead of beating around the bush. Be direct, clear and state what you want and why.
What a great concept! I appreciate you posting this!

On top of that, Demolition Man is absolutely badass! Now I'm craving a fancy sit-down meal at Taco Bell 🔔
 
BNLFL said:

JonSpartan said:

kugelblitz said:

Huh... that's honestly not a bad suggestion. When I explain my reasoning for wanting non-addictive medications, my doctor has generally been pretty relaxed about it. I could likely frame it as harm reduction...
This is a fantastic concept, and since I'm new here, I kindly ask for Likes.

Pretty please? 🙏
Begging for likes with a please, seriously. You'll probably end up on my ignore list, and others' too.s

JonSpartan said:

Now that I've got your attention, I'd like to hear some opinions.

Being an active part of this community is something I'm aiming for, and that means putting up posts and so on.

I train like an athlete — that's not an overstatement. A thread had crossed my mind, one covering tricks, tips for dropping weight, and mental frameworks for both training and fat loss, since plenty of folks around here are working on losing weight, and honestly, good for you. I'm fully behind that.

Also, even though I'm on board with things like Reta and similar, my strong belief is that training is non-negotiable. Would a post on all that land well with anyone? I've got a huge pile of hacks.

One thing I'll put out there: the internet lab rats who treat protein as the be-all and end-all — I despise them. Genuinely despise them. What I do is meant for ordinary folks, people who are out in social settings, who aren't logging macros and such.

My results speak for themselves. Anyway. If something like that is wanted by the community, let me know. I truly love training. When it comes to training, eating clean but tasty food, and so on, I'm everyone's biggest cheerleader. There are times I wish I could walk away from my job and spend the whole day training, helping people.

But I have a good job in a shit market so that would be dumb.
Wow, you really think highly of yourself, don't you? Just be yourself — too late for that — instead you're out here like someone panhandling at a stoplight or a vagrant asking for beer money. That's me putting it politely. Good luck groveling for likes. I won't be seeing your posts anymore, since you landed on the idiot list alongside plenty of other newbs.

Oh right, I don't even train and dropped 57lbs on Reta entirely on my own. Guess it must've been luck.
Seems like you're telling me you're extremely well-liked and have lots of real-life friends.

Going forward, I'll definitely weigh your opinion on everything I post and comment.

Bless your heart.
 
JonSpartan said:

BNLFL said:

JonSpartan said:

kugelblitz said:

Huh... that's honestly not a bad suggestion. When I explain my reasoning for wanting non-addictive medications, my doctor has generally been pretty relaxed about it. I could likely frame it as harm reduction...
This is a fantastic concept, and since I'm new here, I kindly ask for Likes.

Pretty please? 🙏
Begging for likes with a please, seriously. You'll probably end up on my ignore list, and others' too.s

JonSpartan said:

Now that I've got your attention, I'd like to hear some opinions.

Being an active part of this community is something I'm aiming for, and that means putting up posts and so on.

I train like an athlete — that's not an overstatement. A thread had crossed my mind, one covering tricks, tips for dropping weight, and mental frameworks for both training and fat loss, since plenty of folks around here are working on losing weight, and honestly, good for you. I'm fully behind that.

Also, even though I'm on board with things like Reta and similar, my strong belief is that training is non-negotiable. Would a post on all that land well with anyone? I've got a huge pile of hacks.

One thing I'll put out there: the internet lab rats who treat protein as the be-all and end-all — I despise them. Genuinely despise them. What I do is meant for ordinary folks, people who are out in social settings, who aren't logging macros and such.

My results speak for themselves. Anyway. If something like that is wanted by the community, let me know. I truly love training. When it comes to training, eating clean but tasty food, and so on, I'm everyone's biggest cheerleader. There are times I wish I could walk away from my job and spend the whole day training, helping people.

But I have a good job in a shit market so that would be dumb.
Wow, you really think highly of yourself, don't you? Just be yourself — too late for that — instead you're out here like someone panhandling at a stoplight or a vagrant asking for beer money. That's me putting it politely. Good luck groveling for likes. I won't be seeing your posts anymore, since you landed on the idiot list alongside plenty of other newbs.

Oh right, I don't even train and dropped 57lbs on Reta entirely on my own. Guess it must've been luck.
Seems like you're telling me you're extremely well-liked and have lots of real-life friends.

Going forward, I'll definitely weigh your opinion on everything I post and comment.

Bless your heart.
Truth is, I've got a ton of friends — popular? Not really. I was under the impression you were already on my Ignore list, so I appreciate the reminder.
 
BNLFL said:

JonSpartan said:

BNLFL said:

JonSpartan said:

kugelblitz said:

Huh... that's honestly not a bad suggestion. When I explain my reasoning for wanting non-addictive medications, my doctor has generally been pretty relaxed about it. I could likely frame it as harm reduction...
This is a fantastic concept, and since I'm new here, I kindly ask for Likes.

Pretty please? 🙏
Begging for likes with a please, seriously. You'll probably end up on my ignore list, and others' too.s

JonSpartan said:

Now that I've got your attention, I'd like to hear some opinions.

Being an active part of this community is something I'm aiming for, and that means putting up posts and so on.

I train like an athlete — that's not an overstatement. A thread had crossed my mind, one covering tricks, tips for dropping weight, and mental frameworks for both training and fat loss, since plenty of folks around here are working on losing weight, and honestly, good for you. I'm fully behind that.

Also, even though I'm on board with things like Reta and similar, my strong belief is that training is non-negotiable. Would a post on all that land well with anyone? I've got a huge pile of hacks.

One thing I'll put out there: the internet lab rats who treat protein as the be-all and end-all — I despise them. Genuinely despise them. What I do is meant for ordinary folks, people who are out in social settings, who aren't logging macros and such.

My results speak for themselves. Anyway. If something like that is wanted by the community, let me know. I truly love training. When it comes to training, eating clean but tasty food, and so on, I'm everyone's biggest cheerleader. There are times I wish I could walk away from my job and spend the whole day training, helping people.

But I have a good job in a shit market so that would be dumb.
Wow, you really think highly of yourself, don't you? Just be yourself — too late for that — instead you're out here like someone panhandling at a stoplight or a vagrant asking for beer money. That's me putting it politely. Good luck groveling for likes. I won't be seeing your posts anymore, since you landed on the idiot list alongside plenty of other newbs.

Oh right, I don't even train and dropped 57lbs on Reta entirely on my own. Guess it must've been luck.
Seems like you're telling me you're extremely well-liked and have lots of real-life friends.

Going forward, I'll definitely weigh your opinion on everything I post and comment.

Bless your heart.
Truth is, I've got a ton of friends — popular? Not really. I was under the impression you were already on my Ignore list, so I appreciate the reminder.

You're welcome!

Happy that it worked out!
 
JonSpartan said:

Now that I've got your attention, I'd like to hear some opinions.

Being an active part of this community is something I'm aiming for, and that means putting up posts and so on.

I train like an athlete — that's not an overstatement. A thread had crossed my mind, one covering tricks, tips for dropping weight, and mental frameworks for both training and fat loss, since plenty of folks around here are working on losing weight, and honestly, good for you. I'm fully behind that.

Also, even though I'm on board with things like Reta and similar, my strong belief is that training is non-negotiable. Would a post on all that land well with anyone? I've got a huge pile of hacks.

One thing I'll put out there: the internet lab rats who treat protein as the be-all and end-all — I despise them. Genuinely despise them. What I do is meant for ordinary folks, people who are out in social settings, who aren't logging macros and such.

My results speak for themselves. Anyway. If something like that is wanted by the community, let me know. I truly love training. When it comes to training, eating clean but tasty food, and so on, I'm everyone's biggest cheerleader. There are times I wish I could walk away from my job and spend the whole day training, helping people.

But I have a good job in a shit market so that would be dumb.

JonSpartan said:

Now that I've got your attention, I'd like to hear some opinions.

Being an active part of this community is something I'm aiming for, and that means putting up posts and so on.

I train like an athlete — that's not an overstatement. A thread had crossed my mind, one covering tricks, tips for dropping weight, and mental frameworks for both training and fat loss, since plenty of folks around here are working on losing weight, and honestly, good for you. I'm fully behind that.

Also, even though I'm on board with things like Reta and similar, my strong belief is that training is non-negotiable. Would a post on all that land well with anyone? I've got a huge pile of hacks.

One thing I'll put out there: the internet lab rats who treat protein as the be-all and end-all — I despise them. Genuinely despise them. What I do is meant for ordinary folks, people who are out in social settings, who aren't logging macros and such.

My results speak for themselves. Anyway. If something like that is wanted by the community, let me know. I truly love training. When it comes to training, eating clean but tasty food, and so on, I'm everyone's biggest cheerleader. There are times I wish I could walk away from my job and spend the whole day training, helping people.

But I have a good job in a shit market so that would be dumb.
If you think that's how athletes train, you've just told everyone you have no clue how athletes train.
 
Back
Top