privacy/anonymity

bamagirl26

Explorer
Joined
Jul 14, 2026
Messages
331
Reaction score
0
Location
NE
Learning about peptides here has been really valuable, and I'm grateful for everything I've come across. People put a lot of effort into using different names and keeping their email separate and all that, so how do you handle supplies?

Take something like filters, sterile vials, the right needles for mixing with Bac Water, or even Bac Water itself. If I put in an order for a Bunch of that on Amazon, it strikes me as a pretty obvious red flag.

What's your approach to stocking up without basically "outing" yourselves? I'd just rather not leave a "paper trail" if that makes sense.

Thanks!
 
bamagirl26 said:

Learning about peptides here has been really valuable, and I'm grateful for everything I've come across. People put a lot of effort into using different names and keeping their email separate and all that, so how do you handle supplies?

Take something like filters, sterile vials, the right needles for mixing with Bac Water, or even Bac Water itself. If I put in an order for a Bunch of that on Amazon, it strikes me as a pretty obvious red flag.

What's your approach to stocking up without basically "outing" yourselves? I'd just rather not leave a "paper trail" if that makes sense.

Thanks!
It only makes sense to conceal your identity when you're purchasing oils. Nobody bothers about you picking up any of those other supplies.
 
Man, I've got

a voice assistant in every single room, and all day I shout arithmetic at it

a Facebook feed that serves me thirst traps of guys who are hot BUT only if they're doing something spectacular, like jump rope or hula hooping

an Instagram feed that feeds me nothing except Muppet blooper compilations — no idea why, and honestly I don't care

Everything showing up at my door from one online seller or another

A handset that eavesdrops on everything happening around me, then asks me to rate a park when I walk past one

Bots at the office and bots at home, and both of them swear constantly

At this point there's no way I could even put up a fight; resistance is pointless and I'm going to get marketed at regardless.
 
Estarossa19 said:

bamagirl26 said:

Learning about peptides here has been really valuable, and I'm grateful for everything I've come across. People put a lot of effort into using different names and keeping their email separate and all that, so how do you handle supplies?

Take something like filters, sterile vials, the right needles for mixing with Bac Water, or even Bac Water itself. If I put in an order for a Bunch of that on Amazon, it strikes me as a pretty obvious red flag.

What's your approach to stocking up without basically "outing" yourselves? I'd just rather not leave a "paper trail" if that makes sense.

Thanks!
It only makes sense to conceal your identity when you're purchasing oils. Nobody bothers about you picking up any of those other supplies.
honestly not sure what the point of that would be #naive

randompersonrandom said:

Man, I've got

a voice assistant in every single room, and all day I shout arithmetic at it

a Facebook feed that serves me thirst traps of guys who are hot BUT only if they're doing something spectacular, like jump rope or hula hooping

an Instagram feed that feeds me nothing except Muppet blooper compilations — no idea why, and honestly I don't care

Everything showing up at my door from one online seller or another

A handset that eavesdrops on everything happening around me, then asks me to rate a park when I walk past one

Bots at the office and bots at home, and both of them swear constantly

At this point there's no way I could even put up a fight; resistance is pointless and I'm going to get marketed at regardless.
right, my computer algos probably build all sorts of wild profiles on me. I'm constantly researching random subjects. and yeah—phones, smart TVs, Ring doorbells, vehicles—I guess we're out there constantly. appreciate the heads up!
 
bamagirl26 said:

Learning about peptides here has been really valuable, and I'm grateful for everything I've come across. People put a lot of effort into using different names and keeping their email separate and all that, so how do you handle supplies?

Take something like filters, sterile vials, the right needles for mixing with Bac Water, or even Bac Water itself. If I put in an order for a Bunch of that on Amazon, it strikes me as a pretty obvious red flag.

What's your approach to stocking up without basically "outing" yourselves? I'd just rather not leave a "paper trail" if that makes sense.

Thanks!
Trying to avoid creating any kind of record will probably draw more suspicion than simply having what you order shipped straight to your home.
 
It's possible to dive really far into staying anonymous, but that path is a long one and setting it all up takes serious effort. What I'd suggest is to safeguard your money as much as possible and stay alert so you don't get ripped off.

As others have pointed out, most peptides aren't against the law to buy, so there's no real reason to stress about it. If, however, you decide to branch out into AAS, that's where things could get more complicated.
 
Watch out—the Needles and Syringes Agency has its eye on you.

Lots of folks purchase these for valid purposes, whether it's for medical care or veterinary needs, and they're sold openly. Plus, you can just act like a junkie, and others will look down on you and lose interest in what you're up to.

If you want to stay under the radar, I'd suggest getting a cat.
 
In the peptide space, things are pretty low-key... The field I work in right now is tightly controlled and watched closely by the Department of Justice and the US Department of State. As the compliance officer, I interact with them daily, so any issue would be impossible to conceal........peptides, on the other hand, not really... 😎
 
Could you explain what makes it a red flag in your view? Insulin and GLP-1s are used by plenty of people. Even before I ever touched the gray market, I was ordering syringes and vials on Amazon (for travel doses of compounded tirz).

Unless you've spent decades keeping up with privacy or you're ready to pay an expert to scrub your digital footprint, Google and Amazon hold every secret you have. They're aware you're on this site right now!





48b98dfb20e6ab37e95e35c4737aa27034c818f990a84f6db858e56d003397d5.gif


I just began using the Health app on my iPhone to track stack dosing. During setup it informed me that my step average was 1K higher than the same point last year. Back then I was on an old iPhone X…and even at that age it had still been counting my steps!

To keep purchases away from family members' eyes, have items sent to an Amazon locker and tie the payments to a card nobody else shares. For peptide deliveries that need privacy, a UPS or Mailboxes Etc. box works too. (It also helps safeguard Global Entry - register the box as “Doing Business As” so that a subpoena or court order becomes necessary before the box owner's identity can be uncovered; look into this yourself—I believe it's correct but I'm not a lawyer). Peptides can go into an opaque Tupperware container marked “chicken gizzards” or another unappetizing food (naturally, that won't deter someone genuinely nosy), or into a locking container, or a mini fridge or freezer kept in your she-shed/office if you have a space of your own.
 
I get where the worry comes from, though I feel like it might be getting blown out of proportion a bit. There are plenty of totally normal reasons someone would pick up syringes, needles, vials, and filters. I've actually come across artists who use syringes in various kinds of artwork.

If you're looking for some extra ideas for creative cover stories, this recent post could be useful.
 
miameow said:

I get where the worry comes from, though I feel like it might be getting blown out of proportion a bit. There are plenty of totally normal reasons someone would pick up syringes, needles, vials, and filters. I've actually come across artists who use syringes in various kinds of artwork.

If you're looking for some extra ideas for creative cover stories, this recent post could be useful.
As far as anybody can tell, those supplies of yours are going into beautiful porcupine sculptures! LOL! (I've been hanging onto every vial and cart for exactly that project!)
 
The era of staying anonymous is behind us. There are flocks on every corner. ISPs hand over info regularly. If I had to bet, feds are lurking on every one of these forums. And sure, we use goofy screen names. But linking an email address to an account makes it pretty simple to figure out who someone is.

So just keep your orders small and don't carry it around on you. Nobody's locking up gerraldine with her glow kit for her age related aches and pains, or eustace with his melanotan and pt141 combo packed for a florida upside down pineapple party. The ball gags and anal nitrate are likely to be the bigger concern for everyone involved.

But if you're ordering 500 kits of growth and a few thousand kits of reta at once, you're basically inviting a cease and desist at best, or a kicked in door and a shot dog at worst. Have fun.
 
eidos said:

Watch out—the Needles and Syringes Agency has its eye on you.

Lots of folks purchase these for valid purposes, whether it's for medical care or veterinary needs, and they're sold openly. Plus, you can just act like a junkie, and others will look down on you and lose interest in what you're up to.

If you want to stay under the radar, I'd suggest getting a cat.
Finished!
 
quicksilver80 said:

The era of staying anonymous is behind us. There are flocks on every corner. ISPs hand over info regularly. If I had to bet, feds are lurking on every one of these forums. And sure, we use goofy screen names. But linking an email address to an account makes it pretty simple to figure out who someone is.

So just keep your orders small and don't carry it around on you. Nobody's locking up gerraldine with her glow kit for her age related aches and pains, or eustace with his melanotan and pt141 combo packed for a florida upside down pineapple party. The ball gags and anal nitrate are likely to be the bigger concern for everyone involved.

But if you're ordering 500 kits of growth and a few thousand kits of reta at once, you're basically inviting a cease and desist at best, or a kicked in door and a shot dog at worst. Have fun.
That checks out. I doubt they're hunting down an old lady with a belly who already has a Tz script 🤣🤣 maybe the dissolving fat seeped into my head
 
My photo is actually of me... and like @randompersonrandom mentioned, just about anything—from sparkling water to boxes of 500 syringes—arrives at my home address, and those syringes didn't even come inside a plain outer cardboard box 😂

Eh 🤷 I'm not very interesting
 
HouseCat said:

Could you explain what makes it a red flag in your view? Insulin and GLP-1s are used by plenty of people. Even before I ever touched the gray market, I was ordering syringes and vials on Amazon (for travel doses of compounded tirz).

Unless you've spent decades keeping up with privacy or you're ready to pay an expert to scrub your digital footprint, Google and Amazon hold every secret you have. They're aware you're on this site right now!





View attachment 10519

I just began using the Health app on my iPhone to track stack dosing. During setup it informed me that my step average was 1K higher than the same point last year. Back then I was on an old iPhone X…and even at that age it had still been counting my steps!

To keep purchases away from family members' eyes, have items sent to an Amazon locker and tie the payments to a card nobody else shares. For peptide deliveries that need privacy, a UPS or Mailboxes Etc. box works too. (It also helps safeguard Global Entry - register the box as “Doing Business As” so that a subpoena or court order becomes necessary before the box owner's identity can be uncovered; look into this yourself—I believe it's correct but I'm not a lawyer). Peptides can go into an opaque Tupperware container marked “chicken gizzards” or another unappetizing food (naturally, that won't deter someone genuinely nosy), or into a locking container, or a mini fridge or freezer kept in your she-shed/office if you have a space of your own.
Really appreciate the detailed response — thank you! 🙂
 

Attachments

  • 48b98dfb20e6ab37e95e35c4737aa27034c818f990a84f6db858e56d003397d5.gif
    48b98dfb20e6ab37e95e35c4737aa27034c818f990a84f6db858e56d003397d5.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
Reading through this thread, the replies are really disheartening.

Edward Snowden said:


Some might say "I don't care if they violate my privacy; I've got nothing to hide." Help them understand that they are misunderstanding the fundamental nature of human rights. Nobody needs to justify why they "need" a right: the burden of justification falls on the one seeking to infringe upon the right. But even if they did, you can't give away the rights of others because they're not useful to you. More simply, the majority cannot vote away the natural rights of the minority.

But even if they could, help them think for a moment about what they're saying. Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy because you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say.

A free press benefits more than just those who read the paper.

Click to expand...

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comme...ll_mass_surveillance_under/crglgh2/?context=3

bamagirl26 said:

Learning about peptides here has been really valuable, and I'm grateful for everything I've come across. People put a lot of effort into using different names and keeping their email separate and all that, so how do you handle supplies?

Take something like filters, sterile vials, the right needles for mixing with Bac Water, or even Bac Water itself. If I put in an order for a Bunch of that on Amazon, it strikes me as a pretty obvious red flag.

What's your approach to stocking up without basically "outing" yourselves? I'd just rather not leave a "paper trail" if that makes sense.

Thanks!
Don't buy into the hopelessness that's all over this thread. There's plenty you can do to protect your privacy.

To start with, keep in mind that receiving drugs through the mail can never be illegal, since otherwise anybody could mail you legal drugs and then report you to the police.

Getting a package doesn't prove you ordered it, because it's not against the law to receive mail. If something ever happens, deny knowledge until you're held, and if you're held, use your right to stay silent and request a lawyer. DO NOT TALK TO COPS.

Before any interaction with police, reboot your phone so it's in the Before-First-Unlock state.

Set up a separate email and phone number just for peptides. Getting a phone number can be tricky, but there are methods to obtain numbers not linked to you. Sadly, this varies a lot by location, and I don't know the US situation well. Keeping your email and phone separate from the package will support your claim that you didn't order it. Keep in mind, your name and address from numerous data breaches are always being sold online, and anyone could have picked them up from there.

Route your crypto through Monero. Monero can't be traced by law enforcement, so there's no trail from the vendor's crypto to you (this is the mistake almost everyone in the grey peptide world makes, vendors included, but they won't change until a big bust happens, which is on its way, don't worry). Once you have Monero, you can use no-KYC online services that accept monero. See: https://kycnot.me

Make your purchases using Tails, an encrypted, amnesiac operating system. All traffic goes through an anonymity network, and you're not exposing your personal IP address everywhere, which is the kind of information even low-level cops can get these days. This also means no evidence is left on your main device, and it shields you if you get malware.

Ordinary supplies like vials and syringes shouldn't be a concern, they're used by insulin users, so they're pretty common. Still, I'd suggest ordering them with a separate Amazon account (or even better, avoid Amazon). You also need to boost your overall security. Use password managers, encrypt every device that supports it, and update your phone promptly.

Perfect privacy and security isn't achievable, but you just need to rise above the terrible operational security of the typical pep buyer and make yourself less of an easy target, and that is very easy to do. Good luck.

Here's an extremely detailed guide on online anonymity: https://anonymousplanet.net/guide

You don't need to follow all of it, but I do recommend looking at the parts that apply to you.
 
I simply place my order and don't give it a second thought. It's not as though I'm out there selling the stuff — because I'm not.
 
kugelblitz said:

Reading through this thread, the replies are really disheartening.

Edward Snowden said:


Some might say "I don't care if they violate my privacy; I've got nothing to hide." Help them understand that they are misunderstanding the fundamental nature of human rights. Nobody needs to justify why they "need" a right: the burden of justification falls on the one seeking to infringe upon the right. But even if they did, you can't give away the rights of others because they're not useful to you. More simply, the majority cannot vote away the natural rights of the minority.

But even if they could, help them think for a moment about what they're saying. Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy because you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say.

A free press benefits more than just those who read the paper.

Click to expand...

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comme...ll_mass_surveillance_under/crglgh2/?context=3

bamagirl26 said:

Learning about peptides here has been really valuable, and I'm grateful for everything I've come across. People put a lot of effort into using different names and keeping their email separate and all that, so how do you handle supplies?

Take something like filters, sterile vials, the right needles for mixing with Bac Water, or even Bac Water itself. If I put in an order for a Bunch of that on Amazon, it strikes me as a pretty obvious red flag.

What's your approach to stocking up without basically "outing" yourselves? I'd just rather not leave a "paper trail" if that makes sense.

Thanks!
Don't buy into the hopelessness that's all over this thread. There's plenty you can do to protect your privacy.

To start with, keep in mind that receiving drugs through the mail can never be illegal, since otherwise anybody could mail you legal drugs and then report you to the police.

Getting a package doesn't prove you ordered it, because it's not against the law to receive mail. If something ever happens, deny knowledge until you're held, and if you're held, use your right to stay silent and request a lawyer. DO NOT TALK TO COPS.

Before any interaction with police, reboot your phone so it's in the Before-First-Unlock state.

Set up a separate email and phone number just for peptides. Getting a phone number can be tricky, but there are methods to obtain numbers not linked to you. Sadly, this varies a lot by location, and I don't know the US situation well. Keeping your email and phone separate from the package will support your claim that you didn't order it. Keep in mind, your name and address from numerous data breaches are always being sold online, and anyone could have picked them up from there.

Route your crypto through Monero. Monero can't be traced by law enforcement, so there's no trail from the vendor's crypto to you (this is the mistake almost everyone in the grey peptide world makes, vendors included, but they won't change until a big bust happens, which is on its way, don't worry). Once you have Monero, you can use no-KYC online services that accept monero. See: https://kycnot.me

Make your purchases using Tails, an encrypted, amnesiac operating system. All traffic goes through an anonymity network, and you're not exposing your personal IP address everywhere, which is the kind of information even low-level cops can get these days. This also means no evidence is left on your main device, and it shields you if you get malware.

Ordinary supplies like vials and syringes shouldn't be a concern, they're used by insulin users, so they're pretty common. Still, I'd suggest ordering them with a separate Amazon account (or even better, avoid Amazon). You also need to boost your overall security. Use password managers, encrypt every device that supports it, and update your phone promptly.

Perfect privacy and security isn't achievable, but you just need to rise above the terrible operational security of the typical pep buyer and make yourself less of an easy target, and that is very easy to do. Good luck.

Here's an extremely detailed guide on online anonymity: https://anonymousplanet.net/guide

You don't need to follow all of it, but I do recommend looking at the parts that apply to you.

kugelblitz said:

Reading through this thread, the replies are really disheartening.

Edward Snowden said:


Some might say "I don't care if they violate my privacy; I've got nothing to hide." Help them understand that they are misunderstanding the fundamental nature of human rights. Nobody needs to justify why they "need" a right: the burden of justification falls on the one seeking to infringe upon the right. But even if they did, you can't give away the rights of others because they're not useful to you. More simply, the majority cannot vote away the natural rights of the minority.

But even if they could, help them think for a moment about what they're saying. Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy because you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say.

A free press benefits more than just those who read the paper.

Click to expand...

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comme...ll_mass_surveillance_under/crglgh2/?context=3

bamagirl26 said:

Learning about peptides here has been really valuable, and I'm grateful for everything I've come across. People put a lot of effort into using different names and keeping their email separate and all that, so how do you handle supplies?

Take something like filters, sterile vials, the right needles for mixing with Bac Water, or even Bac Water itself. If I put in an order for a Bunch of that on Amazon, it strikes me as a pretty obvious red flag.

What's your approach to stocking up without basically "outing" yourselves? I'd just rather not leave a "paper trail" if that makes sense.

Thanks!
Don't buy into the hopelessness that's all over this thread. There's plenty you can do to protect your privacy.

To start with, keep in mind that receiving drugs through the mail can never be illegal, since otherwise anybody could mail you legal drugs and then report you to the police.

Getting a package doesn't prove you ordered it, because it's not against the law to receive mail. If something ever happens, deny knowledge until you're held, and if you're held, use your right to stay silent and request a lawyer. DO NOT TALK TO COPS.

Before any interaction with police, reboot your phone so it's in the Before-First-Unlock state.

Set up a separate email and phone number just for peptides. Getting a phone number can be tricky, but there are methods to obtain numbers not linked to you. Sadly, this varies a lot by location, and I don't know the US situation well. Keeping your email and phone separate from the package will support your claim that you didn't order it. Keep in mind, your name and address from numerous data breaches are always being sold online, and anyone could have picked them up from there.

Route your crypto through Monero. Monero can't be traced by law enforcement, so there's no trail from the vendor's crypto to you (this is the mistake almost everyone in the grey peptide world makes, vendors included, but they won't change until a big bust happens, which is on its way, don't worry). Once you have Monero, you can use no-KYC online services that accept monero. See: https://kycnot.me

Make your purchases using Tails, an encrypted, amnesiac operating system. All traffic goes through an anonymity network, and you're not exposing your personal IP address everywhere, which is the kind of information even low-level cops can get these days. This also means no evidence is left on your main device, and it shields you if you get malware.

Ordinary supplies like vials and syringes shouldn't be a concern, they're used by insulin users, so they're pretty common. Still, I'd suggest ordering them with a separate Amazon account (or even better, avoid Amazon). You also need to boost your overall security. Use password managers, encrypt every device that supports it, and update your phone promptly.

Perfect privacy and security isn't achievable, but you just need to rise above the terrible operational security of the typical pep buyer and make yourself less of an easy target, and that is very easy to do. Good luck.

Here's an extremely detailed guide on online anonymity: https://anonymousplanet.net/guide

You don't need to follow all of it, but I do recommend looking at the parts that apply to you.
impressive—you really dug into this! I'll check out a few of those ideas. moving from Coinbase to Exodus turned out simpler than I thought, and I'm a fan of hiding my IP anyway, mostly for everyday online safety
 
I keep a disposable email address, and with it I run a second Amazon account for purchases I'd rather not link to the Amazon account my family shares. Since that account isn't Prime, I cover the shipping cost, though when it's only a handful of items, I'm not sure it's worth it. That's about as far as my 'privacy' tricks go.
 
Back
Top