Pregnant after Reta — what has changed since January?

Joined
May 9, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Stocking up on colostrum syringes rather than insulin syringes. I started Reta in May 2025 and stopped cold turkey in January when I found out I was pregnant. I still lost over 40 lbs and hit my goals!

I'd had a miscarriage before starting Reta, and I can't help feeling it's left me healthier. I've read about Ozempic babies on Reddit, where women went through endless IVF cycles with no luck and then fell pregnant after a GLP. Just thought I'd share, in case someone else is going through the same thing!

So what have I missed while I've been away? 🤪
 
Lose a lot of weight and it becomes easier to get pregnant.

Body fat is what drives extra estrogen. When there's too much of it, your ovaries don't work as well.

Shift 40 lbs and they start working better.

Beyond that, the glp gets everything running better - glucose and lipids included. With PCOS, for instance, you end up more fertile.
 
Back
Top