Pregnancy and peptides - stocking up for after birth?

Ennya

Explorer
Joined
May 27, 2026
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Deutschland
Peptides have been treating me really well so far. Retatrutide, Cagrilintide, GHK-Cu and 5-Amino-1MQ are the four I run. Yesterday was my final shot of Cagrilintide, 5-Amino-1MQ and GHK-Cu - because this morning the test came back positive! Everything gets shelved as of right now, no question about it. Here is what already sits in my stash: 4 boxes of Retatrutide (10mg), 9 vials of CJC+Ipamorelin, and 1 box of Tirzepatide. On top of that I put in pre-orders earlier this week for 2 boxes of Eloralintide, 1 box of Cartalax and 1 box of Cagrilintide. Realistically there is a year - minimum - of no peptides ahead of me. How much will I put on? Probably 20kg or more, since weight tends to pile on me fast. So once the baby is here and I am done nursing, what would you have me keep ready in the drawer? Nursing itself is off the table for me - nothing goes in during that stretch.
 
Congrats! If your BMI is normal, gaining about 14kg should be enough. If you're overweight or obese, you'd need less. Choline is believed to support fetal brain development during pregnancy (eggs contain choline).

With reta and elora, I believe you already have what's needed. You could order additional kits of those, and/or GHK-Cu too, if necessary. The others I don't know much about. Elora essentially takes the place of cagri. To stock up on whatever you might need down the line, such as reta, I'd suggest joining some gbs. r30 is $89 rn.
 
Once you're further into the pregnancy, definitely steer clear of any Oxytocin injections 😉 — I realize you already mentioned you're quitting all of them, which is smart. Still, I had to slip that joke in.

Who knows what options will exist by the time your baby arrives? The pace of change is wild. Congratulations! Time for pickles and ice cream!
 
Elora alongside Reta has been a wild combination. I came off 15mg of Tirz and now run Reta at 2mg plus 2mg of Elora, and hunger control feels at least as strong as Tirz - honestly maybe a touch more.
 
Ennya said:

Peptides have been treating me really well so far. Retatrutide, Cagrilintide, GHK-Cu and 5-Amino-1MQ are the four I run. Yesterday was my final shot of Cagrilintide, 5-Amino-1MQ and GHK-Cu - because this morning the test came back positive! Everything gets shelved as of right now, no question about it. Here is what already sits in my stash: 4 boxes of Retatrutide (10mg), 9 vials of CJC+Ipamorelin, and 1 box of Tirzepatide. On top of that I put in pre-orders earlier this week for 2 boxes of Eloralintide, 1 box of Cartalax and 1 box of Cagrilintide. Realistically there is a year - minimum - of no peptides ahead of me. How much will I put on? Probably 20kg or more, since weight tends to pile on me fast. So once the baby is here and I am done nursing, what would you have me keep ready in the drawer? Nursing itself is off the table for me - nothing goes in during that stretch.
I don't have any info on what you're asking, but I just had to say CONGRATS 🥳
 
Back
Top