Pre-mixed amino blends: fridge or room temperature storage?

cjdilan

Explorer
Joined
Jan 27, 2026
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
Puerto Rico
A quick question for anyone who uses pre-mixed amino injections.

Right now I have Amino 5/MIC and MIC/NAD+ in rotation. These are pre-mixed amino blends, not peptides that need reconstituting, and I keep running into conflicting advice about how to store them.

With reconstituted peptides, the refrigeration requirement is obvious. But for pre-mixed amino blends like the ones above, the answers I get are all over the place.

One camp says room temperature is fine as long as light is kept away and they never freeze, and that because they are already bacteriostatic there is no need for a fridge. The other camp chills every injectable just to be cautious.

If you use these particular blends or anything close to them:

Do they go in the fridge for you, or do you leave them at room temperature?

Is vendor guidance what you go by, or do you simply err on the side of caution?

Has potency or stability looked any different to you one way or the other?

This is not about reconstituted peptides — only premixed amino injections.

(Proofed with AI)
 
cjdilan said:

A quick question for anyone who uses pre-mixed amino injections.

Right now I have Amino 5/MIC and MIC/NAD+ in rotation. These are pre-mixed amino blends, not peptides that need reconstituting, and I keep running into conflicting advice about how to store them.

With reconstituted peptides, the refrigeration requirement is obvious. But for pre-mixed amino blends like the ones above, the answers I get are all over the place.

One camp says room temperature is fine as long as light is kept away and they never freeze, and that because they are already bacteriostatic there is no need for a fridge. The other camp chills every injectable just to be cautious.

If you use these particular blends or anything close to them:

Do they go in the fridge for you, or do you leave them at room temperature?

Is vendor guidance what you go by, or do you simply err on the side of caution?

Has potency or stability looked any different to you one way or the other?

This is not about reconstituted peptides — only premixed amino injections.

(Proofed with AI)
My 5 amino and nad+ go in the freezer until I need them. The lipo c stays in the fridge until a few days before use, and I shake it periodically to break up the clumps and get it liquid again. I don't know if this is the right approach, but it appears to work for me.
 
I store mine cold, just to be safe. Not enough time in yet to have a feel for how well they hold up, but I'm happy with them 😁
 
I’ve come across info saying they hold up fine at room temperature once opened, but that’s not what I do 😬🤷‍♀️ I’m not sure whether it actually matters, yet I store my opened ones inside a hydrapeak in the fridge. That’s been my routine for a month, and while I can’t say whether it might make them less effective, I haven’t experienced any ISRs or negative reactions from keeping them cold.
 
Back
Top