Romulusguy
Explorer
Whatever my politics are, or whatever I personally believe about current world events, I make an effort to keep my emotional responses separate from my practical ones.
Looking at it only through a practical lens: my worry is that if escalation at the Strait of Hormuz keeps building, alongside other geopolitical instability, international shipping could become much harder and much more costly in a very short time. Add to that the probable steep increase in manufacturing and materials costs, and the numbers stop looking comfortable. So I've begun stockpiling (5+ years worth) the peptides I use and value most, for long-term storage in the freezer. I don't see this as hoarding out of shortage fear. I see it as long-term political contingency planning.
Is anyone else coming at this from a similar practical paranoia?
Looking at it only through a practical lens: my worry is that if escalation at the Strait of Hormuz keeps building, alongside other geopolitical instability, international shipping could become much harder and much more costly in a very short time. Add to that the probable steep increase in manufacturing and materials costs, and the numbers stop looking comfortable. So I've begun stockpiling (5+ years worth) the peptides I use and value most, for long-term storage in the freezer. I don't see this as hoarding out of shortage fear. I see it as long-term political contingency planning.
Is anyone else coming at this from a similar practical paranoia?