Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
CNCCurrency said:
From what I've seen, his site lists a China reship price?? never mind, it now says international reship!!BNLFL said:
Ahobo1 said:
I had no idea Turkish reta existed. I know I need to watch how I talk about sources, but this is the first I'm hearing about it.BNLFL said:
For 8 months, my wife and I have been using the Chinese and Turkish Reta.
HereKittyKitty said:
Think of it as CN reta. Nobody ought to steer you down that road at this point.Ahobo1 said:
I had no idea Turkish reta existed. I know I need to watch how I talk about sources, but this is the first I'm hearing about it.BNLFL said:
For 8 months, my wife and I have been using the Chinese and Turkish Reta.
A Group Promotion Vendor informed me that Lobster originates from Turkey, is produced there, and is shipped from that country.angeliquereta said:
Turkish reta is new to me. Now I'm curiousBNLFL said:
For 8 months, my wife and I have been using the Chinese and Turkish Reta.
Yeah, Turkey. I spoke with the head woman at WW, and she said the cases came from Lobster in Turkey.CNCCurrency said:
I'm totally lost — I checked just now, and it looks like he lists separate rates depending on whether it's international or China? So honestly, who the hell knows? It sure as shit isn't me!!CNCCurrency said:
From what I've seen, his site lists a China reship price?? never mind, it now says international reship!!BNLFL said:
Ahobo1 said:
I had no idea Turkish reta existed. I know I need to watch how I talk about sources, but this is the first I'm hearing about it.BNLFL said:
For 8 months, my wife and I have been using the Chinese and Turkish Reta.
HereKittyKitty said:
Think of it as CN reta. Nobody ought to steer you down that road at this point.Ahobo1 said:
I had no idea Turkish reta existed. I know I need to watch how I talk about sources, but this is the first I'm hearing about it.BNLFL said:
For 8 months, my wife and I have been using the Chinese and Turkish Reta.
A Group Promotion Vendor informed me that Lobster originates from Turkey, is produced there, and is shipped from that country.angeliquereta said:
Turkish reta is new to me. Now I'm curiousBNLFL said:
For 8 months, my wife and I have been using the Chinese and Turkish Reta.
More than 1 item can be checked on each submission. It seems like the majority picked just 1 item, though a few went with multiple.Shittersfull said:
Combined, these options exceed 100%.
So you're on eloralintide by itself for maintenance, right? How's that working out for you? I haven't given it a try myself, but from what I've read, it's a gentler ride compared to something like reta?skaylife said:
Mounjaro for the initial 7 months, then Gray Tirz for 3 months. I stopped 28 days back. For the past 10 days, the only thing I've been taking is Eloralintide at 1mg/week.
My maintenance protocol used 2mg of Tirz, though I halted it 4 weeks back. Currently I'm at 71kg, with a bit of belly fat still hanging around. I introduced Elora alongside Tesa to target that. There's a common belief that it needs another GLP-1 as a partner. I'm running it solo, and on day 1 the appetite suppression hit harder than Tirz did. Over my 10 days on it, 1kg came off. Worth noting: my system reacts strongly to tiny amounts. With just 5mg Tirz and no upward titration, I dropped 30kg across 10 months. Every day I fast from 05:00 Am until 12:00 Pm. Honestly, pushing past hunger cues has long been my normal.AngieHolmes said:
You're doing maintenance with eloralintide only, yes? How is that going? I haven't tried it but I've read it's a mellower experience than, say, reta?
Click to expand...
Tirz gives me that exact feeling too. My dose is still on the lower side, yet I suspect what keeps me on it is pure loyalty. It was tirz that turned everything around for me, right up until progress froze. Reta got me past that point. Even so, whenever I think about cutting tirz out, something in me just goes 'uh-uh' — strange, but it's there.boytres said:
Gray Retatrutide and gray Tirzepatide. Most of the time it's Reta, though Tirz gave me life changing results, so I always keep some in the freezer.
I've come to terms with the fact that my belly fat isn't going anywhere before I do . . . but I'm not about to do what it would take to get rid of it faster. Something I've picked up on from past diets, and occasionally even now: physical hunger is just another sensation, and honestly? I enjoy it! Food noise, on the other hand, I can't stand -- and luckily I haven't really had to deal with it since Day 1 back in 12/25, thank goodness! -- yet a growling stomach is simply kind of pleasant. We've become friends.skaylife said:
I was doing maintenance with 2mg Tirz. But stopped one month ago. I weigh 71kg at the moment. But still have some belly fat. Started Elora to eliminate it together with Tesa. People claim that it must be used paired with another GLP-1. Though I use it as standalone and felt more hunger suppression as with Tirz at day 1. Lost 1kg during my 10 days of use. But I have to mention that my body responds to very low dosages. Lost 30kg in 10 months with 5mg Tirz without titrating to a higher dose. I am fasting daily from 05:00 Am to 12:00 Pm. Actually ignoring hunger feeling has been a way of life.
It is too early to confirm it as a benefit of Elora. I also don't know if it is Elora or Tesa or the combination? But the fat tissue at my belly is not a hard mass anymore.. It has been much softer during last 10 days and I can feel it as small bols between my fingers,
I will also add Ipa within a month. I was using Ipa+Cjc. But have to wait one more month to begin with third cycle.
Click to expand...
I'm in a comparable spot. To break a plateau, I stacked 2mg reta on top of 1mg tirz (previously 1.5), though for maintenance I intend to keep using tirz. FDA approval isn't required, but having it is a plus.AllCourtTENNIS said:
Tirz gives me that exact feeling too. My dose is still on the lower side, yet I suspect what keeps me on it is pure loyalty. It was tirz that turned everything around for me, right up until progress froze. Reta got me past that point. Even so, whenever I think about cutting tirz out, something in me just goes 'uh-uh' — strange, but it's there.boytres said:
Gray Retatrutide and gray Tirzepatide. Most of the time it's Reta, though Tirz gave me life changing results, so I always keep some in the freezer.
Are you saying you'd move over to R just until the weight-loss phase is done?Angelique said:
Back in March I signed up for a 3-month telehealth program, which shipped me 4 vials of 22 mg each. This morning I cracked open the last of those vials. My original idea was to spend those 3 months getting familiar with gray and the medication, then make the switch. What I didn't count on was how far those vials would stretch — partly because each one was so heavily overfilled, and partly because I never had to push my dose up very high. At this point I've got a solid stock of research tirz set aside for maintenance, and I've just stacked 1 mg of reta on top of my 5 mg tirz dose. Over the coming weeks I'll ease into the reta to shed the remaining pounds.
Indeed, though the outcome is still up in the air for me. Tirz is something I adore, along with the way it makes me feel, so returning to it is a given regardless — right now I'm simply giving this a trial runAngieHolmes said:
Are you saying you'd move over to R just until the weight-loss phase is done?Angelique said:
Back in March I signed up for a 3-month telehealth program, which shipped me 4 vials of 22 mg each. This morning I cracked open the last of those vials. My original idea was to spend those 3 months getting familiar with gray and the medication, then make the switch. What I didn't count on was how far those vials would stretch — partly because each one was so heavily overfilled, and partly because I never had to push my dose up very high. At this point I've got a solid stock of research tirz set aside for maintenance, and I've just stacked 1 mg of reta on top of my 5 mg tirz dose. Over the coming weeks I'll ease into the reta to shed the remaining pounds.
My feelings on tirz match yours: sure, I might try other things here and there, but tirz remains my number 1 and I keep returning to it lol. Nothing wild in terms of side effects.Angelique said:
Indeed, though the outcome is still up in the air for me. Tirz is something I adore, along with the way it makes me feel, so returning to it is a given regardless — right now I'm simply giving this a trial runAngieHolmes said:
Are you saying you'd move over to R just until the weight-loss phase is done?Angelique said:
Back in March I signed up for a 3-month telehealth program, which shipped me 4 vials of 22 mg each. This morning I cracked open the last of those vials. My original idea was to spend those 3 months getting familiar with gray and the medication, then make the switch. What I didn't count on was how far those vials would stretch — partly because each one was so heavily overfilled, and partly because I never had to push my dose up very high. At this point I've got a solid stock of research tirz set aside for maintenance, and I've just stacked 1 mg of reta on top of my 5 mg tirz dose. Over the coming weeks I'll ease into the reta to shed the remaining pounds.![]()
Turkey and CN are both available from him.BNLFL said:
Ahobo1 said:
I had no idea Turkish reta existed. I know I need to watch how I talk about sources, but this is the first I'm hearing about it.BNLFL said:
For 8 months, my wife and I have been using the Chinese and Turkish Reta.
HereKittyKitty said:
Think of it as CN reta. Nobody ought to steer you down that road at this point.Ahobo1 said:
I had no idea Turkish reta existed. I know I need to watch how I talk about sources, but this is the first I'm hearing about it.BNLFL said:
For 8 months, my wife and I have been using the Chinese and Turkish Reta.
A Group Promotion Vendor informed me that Lobster originates from Turkey, is produced there, and is shipped from that country.angeliquereta said:
Turkish reta is new to me. Now I'm curiousBNLFL said:
For 8 months, my wife and I have been using the Chinese and Turkish Reta.