POLL: What Do You Call Your GLP-1?

HereKittyKitty

Explorer
Joined
Aug 24, 2025
Messages
660
Reaction score
0
Location
US
What is everybody going with nowadays?

(You can pick as many as 4 options. After voting, changes to your choices are allowed.)
 
Gray Retatrutide and gray Tirzepatide. Most of the time it's Reta, though Tirz gave me life changing results, so I always keep some in the freezer.
 
tcpnomad said:

HereKittyKitty said:


What's everyone choosing these days?

(Votes cannot be changed once submitted)

Click to expand...
Many people are on 2 or more.
I made an edit just now. Up to 4 items are selectable, and after voting you're able to switch your choice. Hopefully this makes for a better set of choices.
 
Right now I'm sticking with compound since I haven't bought any research yet. That purchase is something I plan to do down the road.
 
Ahobo1 said:

BNLFL said:

For 8 months, my wife and I have been using the Chinese and Turkish Reta.
I had no idea Turkish reta existed. I know I need to watch how I talk about sources, but this is the first I'm hearing about it.
Think of it as CN reta. Nobody ought to steer you down that road at this point.
 
Gray Tirz, and last night I did my first pin of Gray Reta.... 👍

I've got Gray Sema on hand, though I'm not sure if or when I'd ever use it...
 
Ahobo1 said:

BNLFL said:

For 8 months, my wife and I have been using the Chinese and Turkish Reta.
I had no idea Turkish reta existed. I know I need to watch how I talk about sources, but this is the first I'm hearing about it.

HereKittyKitty said:

Ahobo1 said:

BNLFL said:

For 8 months, my wife and I have been using the Chinese and Turkish Reta.
I had no idea Turkish reta existed. I know I need to watch how I talk about sources, but this is the first I'm hearing about it.
Think of it as CN reta. Nobody ought to steer you down that road at this point.

angeliquereta said:

BNLFL said:

For 8 months, my wife and I have been using the Chinese and Turkish Reta.
Turkish reta is new to me. Now I'm curious
A Group Promotion Vendor informed me that Lobster originates from Turkey, is produced there, and is shipped from that country.
 
BNLFL said:

Ahobo1 said:

BNLFL said:

For 8 months, my wife and I have been using the Chinese and Turkish Reta.
I had no idea Turkish reta existed. I know I need to watch how I talk about sources, but this is the first I'm hearing about it.

HereKittyKitty said:

Ahobo1 said:

BNLFL said:

For 8 months, my wife and I have been using the Chinese and Turkish Reta.
I had no idea Turkish reta existed. I know I need to watch how I talk about sources, but this is the first I'm hearing about it.
Think of it as CN reta. Nobody ought to steer you down that road at this point.

angeliquereta said:

BNLFL said:

For 8 months, my wife and I have been using the Chinese and Turkish Reta.
Turkish reta is new to me. Now I'm curious
A Group Promotion Vendor informed me that Lobster originates from Turkey, is produced there, and is shipped from that country.
From what I've seen, his site lists a China reship price?? never mind, it now says international reship!!
 
CNCCurrency said:

BNLFL said:

Ahobo1 said:

BNLFL said:

For 8 months, my wife and I have been using the Chinese and Turkish Reta.
I had no idea Turkish reta existed. I know I need to watch how I talk about sources, but this is the first I'm hearing about it.

HereKittyKitty said:

Ahobo1 said:

BNLFL said:

For 8 months, my wife and I have been using the Chinese and Turkish Reta.
I had no idea Turkish reta existed. I know I need to watch how I talk about sources, but this is the first I'm hearing about it.
Think of it as CN reta. Nobody ought to steer you down that road at this point.

angeliquereta said:

BNLFL said:

For 8 months, my wife and I have been using the Chinese and Turkish Reta.
Turkish reta is new to me. Now I'm curious
A Group Promotion Vendor informed me that Lobster originates from Turkey, is produced there, and is shipped from that country.
From what I've seen, his site lists a China reship price?? never mind, it now says international reship!!
I'm totally lost — I checked just now, and it looks like he lists separate rates depending on whether it's international or China? So honestly, who the hell knows? It sure as shit isn't me!!
 
Back
Top