Riviera
Explorer
Alright - I've been looking into pnc27, the anti-cancer peptide, and there's not much discussion about it here. From what I can tell, no human trials exist - the only story I've come across is a woman in Mexico who died after taking it, though she was already battling cancer....
Pnc27 came about through supercomputer design ....but is it actually effective ??
My research rat has reached the age where prostate concerns are starting to creep in....enough said...
Anyone here tried it ? Got any information ? Heard of real human success stories ? What about animal or pet success stories ? Positive ? Negative ??
I get that pnc28 is supposed to be similar - but I've Never seen pnc28 listed on a pricelist or available for purchase Anywhere??? What's the deal with that ?
Let's hear from you folks.....
Pnc27 came about through supercomputer design ....but is it actually effective ??
My research rat has reached the age where prostate concerns are starting to creep in....enough said...
Anyone here tried it ? Got any information ? Heard of real human success stories ? What about animal or pet success stories ? Positive ? Negative ??
I get that pnc28 is supposed to be similar - but I've Never seen pnc28 listed on a pricelist or available for purchase Anywhere??? What's the deal with that ?
Let's hear from you folks.....