GTS97
Explorer
Meso is garbo. Look for a better forum. I can't name it, but just search around for other boards on that subject. Var treats you better once your bf is lower, so for the moment just stay with trt and hgh.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The BF number is only a guess. My hume pod puts me at 13%, the inbody at 14%, but I reckon I look higher than that, so I call it around 17%.GTS97 said:
Meso is garbo. Look for a better forum. I can't name it, but just search around for other boards on that subject. Var treats you better once your bf is lower, so for the moment just stay with trt and hgh.
Not claiming it is exact, but somewhere around 15% your top 4 abs ought to show at least somewhat. A 6 pack is likely nearer 13%. Again, not exact - just generally accurate for most people.Tbagger said:
The BF number is only a guess. My hume pod puts me at 13%, the inbody at 14%, but I reckon I look higher than that, so I call it around 17%.GTS97 said:
Meso is garbo. Look for a better forum. I can't name it, but just search around for other boards on that subject. Var treats you better once your bf is lower, so for the moment just stay with trt and hgh.
That's very true. With Reta and tudca on board, my liver markers even under stress look far better than they used to.Calm Logic said:
Appreciate the tips! Seems I'm already heading in the right direction. Just a tweak or two needed along the way.Mr. Blonde said:
Works for me. MESO can fuck off. These are your goals and your body. Ignore the knuckle dragging juice heads on that side. Take your cues from the knuckle dragging juice heads on this side.
Begin the hgh at a low dose and titrate upward. Some water retention is possible while you're on it. At that oxandrolone (anavar) dose you will not even need NAC or Tudca to protect the liver. On top of that, oxandrolone is primarily cleared through the kidneys. Drink plenty of water. No booze. And keep your diet on point while running gear - nutrient partitioning is real. If you eat shit, you'll look like it. Eat right and you'll look like it. Lift and do your cardio too.
Best of luck yo!
My plan is to begin at 1iu and titrate up to 4 across roughly a month, and I'm braced for some water retention. Should any of the sides show up - joint pain, numbness - I'll back down to the highest dose that keeps them away.
I'm already on NAC to support my glutathione cycle, plus milk thistle and cod oil for the liver.
For warmup at the gym I run 10min, then put in 90min of weights 4-6 days a week, and most evenings I add a 2 mile walk. I would like to work some HIIT cardio into my off days, although summoning the will to actually do it is another matter lol.
And lastly, the diet is decent but these days it could use some tightening. Since I reached maintenance around 6 weeks back I have let it slide. Calories are still holding, though more sweets are getting in than they should. My water intake definitely needs more attention - getting the full gallon down daily is a struggle, and counting my protein 2 shakes I only manage somewhere around 70-90 oz.
Black coffee is another route for liver support, and so is the oral supplement TUDCA.
NAC at very high amounts is what they use for Tylenol overdose, though it can push hematocrit levels up. When Anavar gave me drug-induced liver injury I threw NAC, glutathione, black coffee, TUDCA and some milk thistle at it. None of it seemed to do much - my liver enzymes still needed several months before they came back to normal.
OP - that's a good read. Var always hammered my lipid profile. I used to think of it as something to dry you out over the last 6 weeks of a cycle, never as anything fundamental to one. Judging by cost versus benefit, that or more test, I'd say more test. But hey, I figured low dose deca alongside TRT for the over 45 crowd would be commonplace by now, and it still is not quite.Calm Logic said:
At minimum, get some avocados - more of them - into you to help the HDL that is only heading down.
The single best thing a newbie can do is read more than they believe is necessary, because you don't know what you don't know. Case in point: only after plenty of reading at Meso do you grasp how different the views there are, proactive statins being one (tricky on oral steroids because of the liver).
And doctors themselves may test less often than would be ideal, all the more so when they are not told everything you are running.
Outside of bodybuilding competition, whatever you would think about cycling is arguably better run as a cruise (TRT being the model) or skipped entirely. If a bigger boost is what you want, more test is the best answer, or something along the lines of HCG - better than dropping in more natural orals, mast, primo, etc.
Put differently, cruising beats cycling for holding on to both gains and health. Where the dialed-in guys cruise on test alone, plenty of newbies get pulled toward orals, cycles and stacks (not to mention vendor pricelists) - even at 200 to 350 mg/week, with EOD subq dosing looking safer thanks to steadier levels, or with test-u.
The other newbie error I have already touched on is treating normal lab results as sufficient harm reduction for steroid use (leaving aside TRT for normal or high-normal testosterone). Then there are the other blood tests worth having, Lp(a) among them, which hints at genetic risk. Better still is a CT calcium score, particularly with a real history of obesity - mild obesity for a decade counts. (A different CT, CCTA, would be the gold standard, as it picks up soft plaque as well.)
The other irony is that prescribing HGH off-label is very illegal, yet a provider can hand out Anavar and harsher orals for just about anything. None of it makes sense, but that is how the law sits here - even though heavy Anavar use, and especially Anadrol (which was discontinued), can leave blood-filled cysts on the liver. That is one more argument for imaging alongside labs whenever cycles are repeated.Omxxl said:
No need for us to argue amongst ourselves - differing opinions are perfectly valid, and it matters to know which of them you find useful.
I'm aware that certain things I do are not healthy, and that is fine by me. Everyone does so many harmful things that mine hardly register.
When I first joined this forum (Meso and other Spanish-speaking boards are my usual haunts), the sheer quantity of peptides people were taking amazed me, hahaha. These days it seems normal to me.
Every ab is visible, but it is not the tight, defined 6 pack I tend to link with low BF. Dysmorphia likely colours how I read my own composition too. I spent my whole life fat and the mirror still shows me that. People keep telling me I am jacked and fit, yet what I see is the fat ass I have always been. Now and then I catch sight of a fit person in the mirror, though it never lasts long.Mr. Blonde said:
Not claiming it is exact, but somewhere around 15% your top 4 abs ought to show at least somewhat. A 6 pack is likely nearer 13%. Again, not exact - just generally accurate for most people.Tbagger said:
The BF number is only a guess. My hume pod puts me at 13%, the inbody at 14%, but I reckon I look higher than that, so I call it around 17%.GTS97 said:
Meso is garbo. Look for a better forum. I can't name it, but just search around for other boards on that subject. Var treats you better once your bf is lower, so for the moment just stay with trt and hgh.
Man, that one lands hard. I see myself differently from how I am as well. In the gym, with my muscles full and pumped, I love how I look. At home I definitely "see" myself another way.Tbagger said:
Every ab is visible, but it is not the tight, defined 6 pack I tend to link with low BF. Dysmorphia likely colours how I read my own composition too. I spent my whole life fat and the mirror still shows me that. People keep telling me I am jacked and fit, yet what I see is the fat ass I have always been. Now and then I catch sight of a fit person in the mirror, though it never lasts long.Mr. Blonde said:
Not claiming it is exact, but somewhere around 15% your top 4 abs ought to show at least somewhat. A 6 pack is likely nearer 13%. Again, not exact - just generally accurate for most people.Tbagger said:
The BF number is only a guess. My hume pod puts me at 13%, the inbody at 14%, but I reckon I look higher than that, so I call it around 17%.GTS97 said:
Meso is garbo. Look for a better forum. I can't name it, but just search around for other boards on that subject. Var treats you better once your bf is lower, so for the moment just stay with trt and hgh.
Essentially, so long as a drug is not on the FDA black list, a doctor can write a script for it. A handful of exceptions get regulated tightly, opioids and HGH among them. Most medications, though, may be prescribed "off label", and that is what lets compounding pharmacies fill them.Jack brown said:
How is it that American doctors are permitted to prescribe actual oxandrolone?
If the risks bother you, go and read the trials in which burn victims are treated with 20mg a day for years, with no obvious lasting problems.