Ping-ponging my tirz dosing — where do I land?

But do you look improved? For 8 weeks now the scale hasn't moved for me, and I was thinking about changing my schedule too. Still, what I see in the mirror keeps getting better. I quit letting the scale run my head and began focusing on body composition instead.

According to my 3 year old, I've got big muscles, so there's that as well! 😂
 
BigScout said:

But do you look improved? For 8 weeks now the scale hasn't moved for me, and I was thinking about changing my schedule too. Still, what I see in the mirror keeps getting better. I quit letting the scale run my head and began focusing on body composition instead.

According to my 3 year old, I've got big muscles, so there's that as well! 😂
Those close to me keep telling me that, yet it isn't something I can clearly notice on my own. My face does show the weight loss, and when my girlfriend sends me photos of myself from last year wearing very little or nothing at all, the change is obvious. I also like that veins are now visible on my hands and arms.
 
spanky2026 said:

My 2 cents, and I'm no professional: before you pick your next move, you've got to settle into a steady state... whichever steady state that is. Right now you're jumping around everywhere. Trust me, I know how frustrating it is and how tempting it is to tweak things on the fly when progress stalls, but that approach just doesn't work. The general counsel says to hold off until you've been watching something that needs fixing for at least 4 weeks before you do anything — and there's a good reason for that. Take me: I JUST added Cag 1 week ago because of what was definitely a stall, and after 1 week my appetite was gone but the scale didn't move? OMG, panic mode! But cag needs at least a month before it reaches a steady state in your system, so push the panic down and let it ride.

What I'd do is commit to SOMETHING — say a 6 day rotation of Tirz, since you've got it on hand — and then give it a month or MORE to find out what it's really doing for you.
Consistency is what gets you there in the end….

With all the apps available nowadays, setting up a protocol schedule is a breeze. But without a reliable record to review, you'll have no idea what's actually having an effect.
 
Back
Top