I'm aware the spelling is likely off.
I was looking into ways to regain muscle while also needing to shed fat — the rear end, for example. I found an article discussing photocreatinine. The body makes it on its own. However, when taking glps, fat comes off so fast that it can't be restored at the same pace. Neither training nor supplements can substitute for it. Red meats and fish are the only route.
If your butt has lost volume, you get what I mean. Sitting on hard surfaces hurts. It's supposed to have a bit of fat there for that reason.
I was researching so much I lost the link and my husband deleted history. I'm going to do a deep dive this evening and see if I can get more info. I'll post it here if I do.
Anyone else heard of this?
I was looking into ways to regain muscle while also needing to shed fat — the rear end, for example. I found an article discussing photocreatinine. The body makes it on its own. However, when taking glps, fat comes off so fast that it can't be restored at the same pace. Neither training nor supplements can substitute for it. Red meats and fish are the only route.
If your butt has lost volume, you get what I mean. Sitting on hard surfaces hurts. It's supposed to have a bit of fat there for that reason.
I was researching so much I lost the link and my husband deleted history. I'm going to do a deep dive this evening and see if I can get more info. I'll post it here if I do.
Anyone else heard of this?