PGB launches new site: Janoshik testing bundled into pricing

AllCourtTENNIS

Explorer
Joined
Dec 23, 2025
Messages
101
Reaction score
1
Location
Virginia
52f1f03c656b8c1851179feed4f329935f8f0f78dee3b495cf66fd2cb87856a2.webp


Mods, if this breaks any rules, go ahead and remove it. I won't be sharing a link, since that might draw unwanted attention from zippity. Edit: It just hit me that I may lack the necessary permissions to post here. If the mods think it belongs, please repost it.

There's a fresh PGB website where you can sign up and look around, though ordering isn't live yet. Head to the same old url and you'll see instructions for taking a peek at the new one. Existing accounts from the previous site won't transfer.

WHAT SEEMS UNUSUAL FOR THE GREY SPACE (AS FAR AS I KNOW):

Every order is shipped from within the US

Every order comes with Janoshik COAs you can verify

Unsurprisingly, the prices are higher.
 
Plenty of vendors ship Janoshik COAs along with their goods. The catch: the vendor decides which particular analysis gets released to back up what they're selling. I'm not claiming they're deliberately deceiving buyers, but the reality is they're producing something unregulated. Typically that takes a certain willingness to sidestep standard oversight 🤣

On top of that, from what I gather their product tends to do well in testing and folks are happy with them, so everyone can make their own call with the info they have.
 
What appeals to me is a vendor covering the cost of testing product that has already been sold. The obvious problem is stopping the vendor and the "buyer" from working together, but a possible setup would be: those holding the batch register as donors, a trusted community member uses RNG to pick one of them at random to ship the sample, and the vendor then pays.
 
Would love a DM with the link if anyone has it. I used to follow them on tg, but the channel went from 30 down to 10 thanks to the endless pointless restrictions.
 
Signed up purely because I was curious, and I see my previous Cagri purchase from a vendor on here ran me $98, while this place charges $125. The upside is that lab results are provided. I also saw that their 5mg product tested at 5.97mg. PGB is completely new to me—this is my first encounter with them—so I'll need to do more digging.
 
exploitedworkerbee said:

That vendor is a punchline. Whatever goodwill they earned 3 years back has been carrying them for the last 2.5 years.
What makes them a joke? I'm asking honestly — I haven't come across much information about this person.
 
spanky2026 said:

exploitedworkerbee said:

That vendor is a punchline. Whatever goodwill they earned 3 years back has been carrying them for the last 2.5 years.
What makes them a joke? I'm asking honestly — I haven't come across much information about this person.
Back in March of 2025 I placed an order with them, and at that point they had plenty of supporters. The site is locked down in an unusual way, giving off a pseudo group buy feel.

I'd really like to hear how Bee got started
 
exploitedworkerbee said:

That vendor is a punchline. Whatever goodwill they earned 3 years back has been carrying them for the last 2.5 years.
That happened before I got involved with grey. What makes them different now versus back then?
 
PGB is the real deal. Do also sign up and follow their pgbchat — you'll learn more about the community and get a handle on the testing methodology. Everything they sell goes through 2 rounds of testing. Round one happens when the product arrives: it's tested before it's offered to members. Round two comes from a random draw of member buyers willing to donate a vial. Their verifiable tests are open for anyone to look at. Sure, they sit on the $$ side, but there's nothing else to pay — no membership fee, no testing fee, and delivery is very quick…and I've yet to hear of a single instance of a bad independent test.
 
I haven't gotten the full scoop on PGB yet. I don't favor any particular vendor, but I have to give PGB credit for staying refreshingly free of drama, avoiding mod power grabs, and putting at least some work into quality control.

Today their site came back online with 10% off, so I went ahead and put in another order—figured I'd share the discount in case anyone else wants it.
 
miameow said:

I haven't gotten the full scoop on PGB yet. I don't favor any particular vendor, but I have to give PGB credit for staying refreshingly free of drama, avoiding mod power grabs, and putting at least some work into quality control.

Today their site came back online with 10% off, so I went ahead and put in another order—figured I'd share the discount in case anyone else wants it.
The prices run a little higher, yet assuming they truly run tests on a regular basis, that's a factor worth weighing.
 
Back
Top