Tryingtobegreat
Explorer
Hi everyone, I'm new to this space and I'm not certain whether this is the appropriate section to post in, but I wanted to find out if others have gone through something similar and could offer some advice.
I've been using retatrutide for 5 weeks now. The first 4 weeks went really well. Then on Jan 6th, while I was eating, I swallowed a chunk of meat that was too big. It lodged in my chest for several hours before it finally went down.
Ever since that incident, some days are better than others, and my tolerance varies too, but I still get that same feeling that things are getting caught in my throat. I'm also dealing with tightness and a dry lump sensation. Eating any kind of meat is just too intense for me.
I have GERD and take a ppi every day. Recently I doubled it to 2 15mg lansaprozole, plus a famotidine at night. After looking into things, I saw a few people mention Flonase as well.
I can't tell if this is increased anxiety, the medication, inflammation from the choking, or some mix of all of it. I'm on 1mg per week and have been consistent, but I haven't taken my dose today because I'm scared.
Thank you
I've been using retatrutide for 5 weeks now. The first 4 weeks went really well. Then on Jan 6th, while I was eating, I swallowed a chunk of meat that was too big. It lodged in my chest for several hours before it finally went down.
Ever since that incident, some days are better than others, and my tolerance varies too, but I still get that same feeling that things are getting caught in my throat. I'm also dealing with tightness and a dry lump sensation. Eating any kind of meat is just too intense for me.
I have GERD and take a ppi every day. Recently I doubled it to 2 15mg lansaprozole, plus a famotidine at night. After looking into things, I saw a few people mention Flonase as well.
I can't tell if this is increased anxiety, the medication, inflammation from the choking, or some mix of all of it. I'm on 1mg per week and have been consistent, but I haven't taken my dose today because I'm scared.
Thank you