Peptidetest Now Selling Sterile Work Platforms

Chili777 said:

Hey all, after reaching out to Peptidetest about the work surface that shows up in a few of the photos on their site, they've decided to start offering it for sale. It's the same kind of work surface shelving that appears in the syringe filtering videos. I grabbed a set of 2 and my plastic mat is going to be retired for good.



View attachment 11287



Peptide Test Aseptic Work Platforms (2 per set) – Cleanable Raised Sur



The Peptide Test Aseptic Work Platform system provides a simple, cleanable raised surface designed to help organize materials and maintain good aseptic workflow when working in front of a laminar flow hood or other clean work area. Key FeaturesTwo Stackable PlatformsEach set includes two...

View attachment 11288


peptidetest.com
lol is there any product this guy would turn down? Watching him lean on that used car salesman vibe to cash in on the gold rush however he can is honestly a hoot. Few things catch me off guard, but I genuinely didn't expect him to branch into furniture sales. Curious what he'll roll out next.
 

Attachments

  • 1c2eabb8900bdf26ca7b7e056983f437194d6a5857cc50f69cc9ab1ddf5e05ef.jpg
    1c2eabb8900bdf26ca7b7e056983f437194d6a5857cc50f69cc9ab1ddf5e05ef.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 7e360427e1ec58339fe8b3d590be13b0bc15762c8c395f213e9a78b85f827be2.jpg
    7e360427e1ec58339fe8b3d590be13b0bc15762c8c395f213e9a78b85f827be2.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 7
Fresh paper towels? They aren't sterile, and they're nowhere close to a laminar flow hood, but at least they're clean and probably don't carry too many human pathogens. That sets them apart from an ordinary kitchen counter or a fabric surface, unless those have been disinfected very carefully. For a lower germ count, plastic bin liners pulled off a roll could be a better option, though they may offer too little friction to be practical. Either way, with good technique, nothing from the surface ought to come near the inside of the vials.
 
exploitedworkerbee said:

Chili777 said:

Hey all, after reaching out to Peptidetest about the work surface that shows up in a few of the photos on their site, they've decided to start offering it for sale. It's the same kind of work surface shelving that appears in the syringe filtering videos. I grabbed a set of 2 and my plastic mat is going to be retired for good.



View attachment 11287



Peptide Test Aseptic Work Platforms (2 per set) – Cleanable Raised Sur



The Peptide Test Aseptic Work Platform system provides a simple, cleanable raised surface designed to help organize materials and maintain good aseptic workflow when working in front of a laminar flow hood or other clean work area. Key FeaturesTwo Stackable PlatformsEach set includes two...

View attachment 11288


peptidetest.com
lol is there any product this guy would turn down? Watching him lean on that used car salesman vibe to cash in on the gold rush however he can is honestly a hoot. Few things catch me off guard, but I genuinely didn't expect him to branch into furniture sales. Curious what he'll roll out next.
According to him, his video generated multiple inquiries about these, and once I brought it up, he made the call to start selling them. He's operating a business, and honestly, I'd likely have made the same choice.
 
Chili777 said:

exploitedworkerbee said:

Chili777 said:

Hey all, after reaching out to Peptidetest about the work surface that shows up in a few of the photos on their site, they've decided to start offering it for sale. It's the same kind of work surface shelving that appears in the syringe filtering videos. I grabbed a set of 2 and my plastic mat is going to be retired for good.



View attachment 11287



Peptide Test Aseptic Work Platforms (2 per set) – Cleanable Raised Sur



The Peptide Test Aseptic Work Platform system provides a simple, cleanable raised surface designed to help organize materials and maintain good aseptic workflow when working in front of a laminar flow hood or other clean work area. Key FeaturesTwo Stackable PlatformsEach set includes two...

View attachment 11288


peptidetest.com
lol is there any product this guy would turn down? Watching him lean on that used car salesman vibe to cash in on the gold rush however he can is honestly a hoot. Few things catch me off guard, but I genuinely didn't expect him to branch into furniture sales. Curious what he'll roll out next.
According to him, his video generated multiple inquiries about these, and once I brought it up, he made the call to start selling them. He's operating a business, and honestly, I'd likely have made the same choice.
Any lab that takes its work seriously wouldn't operate that way, in my view. It comes across as odd. Suppose you mentioned to janoshik that his table caught your eye — chances are he'd just point you toward wherever he got it. He wouldn't respond with something like "perfect, I'll put it up on my site."
 
exploitedworkerbee said:

Chili777 said:

exploitedworkerbee said:

Chili777 said:

Hey all, after reaching out to Peptidetest about the work surface that shows up in a few of the photos on their site, they've decided to start offering it for sale. It's the same kind of work surface shelving that appears in the syringe filtering videos. I grabbed a set of 2 and my plastic mat is going to be retired for good.



View attachment 11287



Peptide Test Aseptic Work Platforms (2 per set) – Cleanable Raised Sur



The Peptide Test Aseptic Work Platform system provides a simple, cleanable raised surface designed to help organize materials and maintain good aseptic workflow when working in front of a laminar flow hood or other clean work area. Key FeaturesTwo Stackable PlatformsEach set includes two...

View attachment 11288


peptidetest.com
lol is there any product this guy would turn down? Watching him lean on that used car salesman vibe to cash in on the gold rush however he can is honestly a hoot. Few things catch me off guard, but I genuinely didn't expect him to branch into furniture sales. Curious what he'll roll out next.
According to him, his video generated multiple inquiries about these, and once I brought it up, he made the call to start selling them. He's operating a business, and honestly, I'd likely have made the same choice.
Any lab that takes its work seriously wouldn't operate that way, in my view. It comes across as odd. Suppose you mentioned to janoshik that his table caught your eye — chances are he'd just point you toward wherever he got it. He wouldn't respond with something like "perfect, I'll put it up on my site."
Nah, more likely his response would be, "Hey, I can hook you up with a barely used HPLC analyzer at a nice price." 🤣 From what I can tell, peptidetest operates like a small business — spots a gap and fills it. He isn't pulling in several thousand a day the way Magic does.
 
Back
Top