Peptidetest Now Selling Sterile Work Platforms

Chili777

Explorer
Joined
Oct 31, 2025
Messages
800
Reaction score
1
Location
USA
Hey all, after reaching out to Peptidetest about the work surface that shows up in a few of the photos on their site, they've decided to start offering it for sale. It's the same kind of work surface shelving that appears in the syringe filtering videos. I grabbed a set of 2 and my plastic mat is going to be retired for good.



1c2eabb8900bdf26ca7b7e056983f437194d6a5857cc50f69cc9ab1ddf5e05ef.jpg




Peptide Test Aseptic Work Platforms (2 per set) – Cleanable Raised Sur



The Peptide Test Aseptic Work Platform system provides a simple, cleanable raised surface designed to help organize materials and maintain good aseptic workflow when working in front of a laminar flow hood or other clean work area. Key FeaturesTwo Stackable PlatformsEach set includes two...

7e360427e1ec58339fe8b3d590be13b0bc15762c8c395f213e9a78b85f827be2.jpg



peptidetest.com
 
Those look great in the filtering video they posted. If only I had a reason to buy one.

My own filtering setup is a stainless baking sheet. 😇
 
HereKittyKitty said:

Those look great in the filtering video they posted. If only I had a reason to buy one.

My own filtering setup is a stainless baking sheet. 😇
I was after the genuine article, so that I could focus on mastering the "Tea Ceremony* of getting my peptides ready.
 

Attachments

  • 1421486e99fac451eee49d7ae7e0d6ab99d8cdd1b10ff114e937bfe79a8072dc.gif
    1421486e99fac451eee49d7ae7e0d6ab99d8cdd1b10ff114e937bfe79a8072dc.gif
    543.8 KB · Views: 6
Bruh

That's a generic Chinese item, rebranded and sold under loads of different names — Songmics organizee shelf being one example. The material isn't stainless steel; it's metal with a gray powder coating. Aseptic it certainly is not.

Mine cost me 10€. No way is it worth 40$.

This dude is a clown with zero knowledge of sterile technique, preying on naive folks. Someone in the comments on his video pointed out that he puts his hands behind the vials inside the laminar flow hood, which breaks the airflow.
 
Maiaao said:

Bruh

That's a generic Chinese item, rebranded and sold under loads of different names — Songmics organizee shelf being one example. The material isn't stainless steel; it's metal with a gray powder coating. Aseptic it certainly is not.

Mine cost me 10€. No way is it worth 40$.

This dude is a clown with zero knowledge of sterile technique, preying on naive folks. Someone in the comments on his video pointed out that he puts his hands behind the vials inside the laminar flow hood, which breaks the airflow.
Good to hear you scored a solid price, bruh.
 
ZippityDooDah said:


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B085PZ37BN


4 for $29.99, or 2 for $15.99
Alright, I went with the less expensive option. After speaking with Peptidetest, he mentioned that his total costs come to roughly $30, and that they're made of powder-coated steel with lab-grade build quality. I bought the ones shown above, and I was worried the surface might be too porous to sanitize correctly, but they'll work just fine. Appreciate the suggestion.
 
Chili777 said:

ZippityDooDah said:


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B085PZ37BN


4 for $29.99, or 2 for $15.99
Alright, I went with the less expensive option. After speaking with Peptidetest, he mentioned that his total costs come to roughly $30, and that they're made of powder-coated steel with lab-grade build quality. I bought the ones shown above, and I was worried the surface might be too porous to sanitize correctly, but they'll work just fine. Appreciate the suggestion.
Getting set up on my end for reconstitution
924b28a11f0a24275040e992ee5158da3dddddee50e6fafc19533fc23a3406c7.gif


d0fedd1777b414f15411c52f080935bbf33f3d951097c3351c1c9536e03ff9bc.gif
 
Chili777 said:

ZippityDooDah said:


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B085PZ37BN


4 for $29.99, or 2 for $15.99
Alright, I went with the less expensive option. After speaking with Peptidetest, he mentioned that his total costs come to roughly $30, and that they're made of powder-coated steel with lab-grade build quality. I bought the ones shown above, and I was worried the surface might be too porous to sanitize correctly, but they'll work just fine. Appreciate the suggestion.
Sounds to me like there may have been a bit of smoke being blown — those pictures are identical, pixel for pixel. 🤑What really matters is that you feel good about what you bought and trust it. Plus, since they come from Amazon, sending them back shouldn't be a hassle at all if they turn out to be a letdown.
 
ZippityDooDah said:

Chili777 said:

ZippityDooDah said:


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B085PZ37BN


4 for $29.99, or 2 for $15.99
Alright, I went with the less expensive option. After speaking with Peptidetest, he mentioned that his total costs come to roughly $30, and that they're made of powder-coated steel with lab-grade build quality. I bought the ones shown above, and I was worried the surface might be too porous to sanitize correctly, but they'll work just fine. Appreciate the suggestion.
Sounds to me like there may have been a bit of smoke being blown — those pictures are identical, pixel for pixel. 🤑What really matters is that you feel good about what you bought and trust it. Plus, since they come from Amazon, sending them back shouldn't be a hassle at all if they turn out to be a letdown.
Right. He was in agreement on that point, and he told me to reach out if they turned out not to be identical. My main reason for buying was that I like backing vendors who back the "hobby".
 
For my own setup, I use a plastic tray and spray it down with alcohol and lysol.

I really can't picture keeping my hands floating in midair the entire time I'm filtering into a slim cartridge.. that said, I picked up an adorable rainbow striped cartridge holder from allthingspeptides 😁 and I'm hoping it makes things easier
 
Back
Top