Peptides Left Unrefrigerated Overnight

MTSpace

Explorer
Joined
Mar 6, 2026
Messages
145
Reaction score
0
Location
Orlando, FL
I forgot to put my reconstituted peptides back in the fridge, and they sat out overnight for 8-1/2 hours. They were kept inside a storage container, so no light reached them, and our house stays climate controlled at 74 degrees during the night. The ones in that container were Mot-c, HGH, TB500, GHK-cu, semaglutide, and DISP.

Is there any way to tell whether degradation would have occurred?
 
How much this matters really comes down to which peptide it is and how stable that particular one happens to be, plus I'd guess the amount of time that has passed since it was mixed with water. From what I've gathered, TB-500 and GHK-Cu tend to hold up fairly well, though I can't point to any sources for that and my confidence is lower for the rest. Has some breakdown likely occurred? Sure. Would that mean you should change your dose or toss everything? I doubt it. If there's no visible sign of contamination, my approach would be to keep using them the way you normally would
 
MTSpace said:

I forgot to put my reconstituted peptides back in the fridge, and they sat out overnight for 8-1/2 hours. They were kept inside a storage container, so no light reached them, and our house stays climate controlled at 74 degrees during the night. The ones in that container were Mot-c, HGH, TB500, GHK-cu, semaglutide, and DISP.

Is there any way to tell whether degradation would have occurred?
With reta and hgh, I've been through this too. I injected it anyway and dropped 50 lbs. It wouldn't concern me.

According to Janoshik, they aren't as delicate as most people think.
 
Rezwalker said:

return them to the refrigerator

and carry on as if nothing occurred
Yep. All you can do is ask forgiveness for your HGH transgression, then keep going.
 
Back
Top