78monk said:
David smith said:
Flash-BCR said:
David smith said:
My relatives are staying with me for 7 days, so I cleared out both my fridge and freezer. Since I barely run the AC, my home sits around 80 degrees. I'm assuming the dry powder should survive, but what about the partially used vial — is it still going to be usable?
The dry powder should hold up fine, and the mixed vial is likely okay as well, but you could simply cover the reconstituted
vial with something...stick it inside a baggie at the bottom of the veggie drawer?...
My dad has a habit of digging through my fridge and inspecting all my stuff.
Simply place an enormous dong inside the vegetable drawer. Should he mention it, describe at length how it feels and how realistic it seems, all while staring directly into his eyes.
After he has turned thoroughly red, point out that none of that talk would have occurred had he not been so nosy.
...and then offer to sell him some Reta