Peptides in 2026

Local-beans-236

Explorer
Joined
Jan 6, 2026
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Ca
I'm wondering what everyone else thinks the peptide market will look like in 2026. There are 2 things I'd really like to hear about:

1) Which new peptides has you excited about what's on the horizon? SLU-PP seemed to be a huge hit for 2025. So what can we expect this year?

2) How do you all think or expect FDA crackdowns on research sites could affect grey market supply/imports coming from abroad? Peptides are genuinely blowing up in the wellness zeitgeist, and pharma can see what they're losing out on in the grey market.
 
I believe grey will keep expanding. In the 2026 Biohacking scene, I also expect Bioregulators to see greater uptake.
 
1. I'm looking for something to help with my pp size 😛

2. Just my uninformed take ; cracking down on them is going to be tough, since they couldn't even manage it with gears.

Still, i feel like 2026 is a good year to be alive 😎
 
Back
Top