Peptides for recovery after liposuction?

lastresort

Explorer
Joined
Mar 11, 2026
Messages
439
Reaction score
0
Location
NorthEast US
I underwent liposuction last year due to uneven fat buildup around my waist and belly. It was the greatest choice I’ve ever made!

Still, the recovery period has been difficult, and I continue to experience odd numb sensations and a feeling of tightness. My surgeon explained that this is typical following liposuction, but since men possess more connective tissue within fat compared to women, my healing appears to be progressing more slowly.

Which peptides could help speed up recovery in a situation like this?
 
Collagen supplements, ibuprofen, topical ghk-cu cream

If you're set on including injectables, then hgh and wolverine stack would be my pick (it's aimed at athletes repairing muscle and tendon injuries)

Is suppose glow would work as wl

Should hgh be off the table, I'd suggest a secretogoblin or igf1-lr3
 
Injections don't bother me. I'll read up on GLOW. Whether or not I end up glowing GLOW GLOW GLOW, it should at least deal with the pain.
 
lastresort said:

Injections don't bother me. I'll read up on GLOW. Whether or not I end up glowing GLOW GLOW GLOW, it should at least deal with the pain.
Honestly, I doubt it would help with pain at all. Recovery might get a slight boost, but pain relief? I wouldn't count on it.
 
Back
Top